Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here suffer from sleep apnea?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
If you do, what did you do to fix it? I tried using that stupid cpap machine but it never worked for me. I'm tired of making up tired in the morning and feeling sleepy af all throughout the day. It seriously makes me wish I were dead.

I used to but losing weight and fixed sleeping schedule more less rectified this issue.

youi will likely have do sleep study if problem isnt fixed by other methods. Even though its unideal, its better than having all the problems that sleep apnea brings over time.

youi will likely have do sleep study if problem isnt fixed by other methods. Even though its unideal, its better than having all the problems that sleep apnea brings over time.

I did the sleep apnea test and got the machine. I tried it for a year but it never worked for me. I've had sleep apnea for seven years now so I'll probably die from a heart attack

I did the sleep apnea test and got the machine. I tried it for a year but it never worked for me. I've had sleep apnea for seven years now so I'll probably die from a heart attack
fuck brutal. you can try sleeping on ground. biphasic sleeping schedule and few other things. if those don't work then yeah it's over

If you do, what did you do to fix it? I tried using that stupid cpap machine but it never worked for me. I'm tired of making up tired in the morning and feeling sleepy af all throughout the day. It seriously makes me wish I were dead.
Get surgery it might be covered by health insurance and it will looksmax you. If you have apnea it’s not cosmetic so insurance should cover it

Nah my sleeping is fine tbh