Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here refuses to talk to people?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
It is like an instinctual habit, I accepted my status as an inferior being and therefore do not engage in any sort of conversations unless someone starts them (which rarely happens). Today due to unfortunate circumstances I was paired up with a stacy for a group project, not a single word was spoken between us for like 2 hours and we sat 4 chairs between each other. My dream right now is living in a neet cave where I would be able to sit in peace and not engage with any human being.

It depends on people I definetly dont talk to females
well females are not human so

Same I am forced to talk to people

I never start convos. It’s been like that for 4 years

Yes bro, I don’t speak unless spoken to. Even my own family struggles to get a word out of me at times.

My mom once joked that she can barely recognize my voice. It’s probably not that far from the truth tbh.

u created thread how u asked female out like 3days ago tbh
besides asking out,no.

and after this approach i will never come back to approaching either

It is like an instinctual habit, I accepted my status as an inferior being and therefore do not engage in any sort of conversations unless someone starts them (which rarely happens). Today due to unfortunate circumstances I was paired up with a stacy for a group project, not a single word was spoken between us for like 2 hours and we sat 4 chairs between each other. My dream right now is living in a neet cave where I would be able to sit in peace and not engage with any human being.

Be me then , i ldar , enjoying myself the best i can

I don't refuse to talk to them, they don't want talk to me.

Depends if I’m in the mood to talk. I do see your point though.

I only talk to people if I absolutely have to. I've learned my place in society as a grotesque male.

I do not really have much of a subject.

not to strangers, no. To the one friend I have, sure.

I like to talk to you, my dear internet friends.