Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is there to talk with foids?

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
★★
Assuming that I could engage in a conversation without the foid being immediately repulsed by my sub3 looks, what would I even talk about with her? Online, where my subhuman features are hidden, I can engage in lengthily and high quality conversations about really any topics (politics, economics, religion, philosophy, games, coding, math etc) with men, but with foids I could never. They either just speak mockingly to me or laugh like spastics at some guy making rizz/ohio/yap jokes.

you have to be really outgoing normie and follow most mainstream, superficial trends so you can talk to them about something

you have to be really outgoing normie and follow most mainstream, superficial trends so you can talk to them about something
Extremely vapid creatures.

Same, I don't know what to talk to them about.

Nothing, unless you're trying to sell them something or trying to fuck them, there's absolutely nothing

Nothing, unless you're trying to sell them something or trying to fuck them, there's absolutely nothing
This. They're vain, vapid cunts with no unique thoughts. They just follow the hivemind.

This. They're vain, vapid cunts with no unique thoughts. They just follow the hivemind.
All people except a few communities are like that

Assuming that I could engage in a conversation without the foid being immediately repulsed by my sub3 looks, what would I even talk about with her? Online, where my subhuman features are hidden, I can engage in lengthily and high quality conversations about really any topics (politics, economics, religion, philosophy, games, coding, math etc) with men, but with foids I could never. They either just speak mockingly to me or laugh like spastics at some guy making rizz/ohio/yap jokes.
Trying to talk to a foid is like trying to talk to an animal - she wont understand shjt anyway with her small brain.