Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here pushed a shrink or doc to far making him let drop his mask?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
I noticed after a while they change their tactic. Some sperg out, some play the misoginy card, but most actually seem to agree and are aware and complacent of their position as the enforcer and warden over the capitalist-sexualist paradigm and simply move the goalpost of the initial therapy pledge. You are to weak/to ugly/to poor and don't believe into our bluepill lies? Eat shit. I am almost 100% I can push one to tell me to kill myself.

This also goes in line with what I experienced in school, what kind of people become psychiatrists: Cheerleader staceys, consumerist npcs, sociopathic libertarians , people wanting an easy ride , fullofthemselves and what I call sickos that want to dissect the human mind out of some morbid interest on suffering (sadists) or simply like being in control.

Don't get me wrong I think therapy is leggit and sometimes you have to temporarily fake it until you can make it, but there are far to many wackos in the field and the materialist underlying conditions are 100% denied in order not to question our corrupt system with all its inequality and in last instance to stop people from asking for more alleviating resources.

Also I read in brochures to make sure to tell them and social workers explicitely about financial problems. I start to believe this is just to single you out and turn the thumbcrews a few more rounds just to be sure, that you don't do anything stupid, maybe even steer you more towards suicide. Honestly don't let them get away that easily.

Last edited:
yes and they fell off the cliff, they changed their tune real quick after that one.

Most actually seem to show empathy with my inceldom and mental state.
idk if it's just superficiality or virtue signalling, but at least I get Neetbux because of it.

I've never talked about incel shit with any of them because I figured that doing so could only hurt me. Although I did get a therapist to concede to my assessment of negative vs positive value, and that any positive being creative is wholly dependent upon an already present negative, and it's largely an illusion. Can't say for sure whether or not he agreed with me, or just didn't have a counterpoint though, idk what he was thinking.

Most actually seem to show empathy with my inceldom and mental state.
idk if it's just superficiality or virtue signalling, but at least I get Neetbux because of it.
Mogs me lucker.

I noticed after a while they change their tactic. Some sperg out, some play the misoginy card, but most actually seem to agree and are aware and complacent of their position as the enforcer and warden over the capitalist-sexualist paradigm and simply move the goalpost of the initial therapy pledge. You are to weak/to ugly/to poor and don't believe into our bluepill lies? Eat shit. I am almost 100% I can push one to tell me to kill myself.

This also goes in line with what I experienced in school, what kind of people become psychiatrists: Cheerleader staceys, consumerist npcs, sociopathic libertarians , people wanting an easy ride , fullofthemselves and what I call sickos that want to dissect the human mind out of some morbid interest on suffering (sadists) or simply like being in control.

Don't get me wrong I think therapy is leggit and sometimes you have to temporarily fake it until you can make it, but there are far to many wackos in the field and the materialist underlying conditions are 100% denied in order not to question our corrupt system with all its inequality and in last instance to stop people from asking for more alleviating resources.

Also I read in brochures to make sure to tell them and social workers explicitely about financial problems. I start to believe this is just to single you out and turn the thumbcrews a few more rounds just to be sure, that you don't do anything stupid, maybe even steer you more towards suicide. Honestly don't let them get away that easily.
as someone who has been to many of these "experts", i agree with you. they do eventually call you "treatment resistant", and start victim shaming you, blaming you for your problems, telling you that happiness is some cookie that your brain bakes for itself, and that nothing outside of yourself can make you happy, so therefore you are choosing to be unhappy. you are doing this to yourself. its up to you to change. nobody can do it but you. blah blah fucking blah. the sad fact is im not a genius but ive definitely been smarter than all of these experts i went to.

Psychologists are just professional virtue signalers.