Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here played the game Lucius?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
It's on sale on Steam for just 1 euro. I remember in 2012 watching videos of a famous Spanish youtuber playing the game and it looked like a low budget version of Hitman but with an evil (I think possesed) kid and you have to go killing all the ppl in the mansion without they noticing it was you, making it look like an accident. Is the game any good? I remember I found the videos fun but never was too interested on it until I saw today it was on sale.

I played it for 1 hour and unninstalled it. I don't like games that are about puzzles than actual gameplay.

Haven’t played it but seen it a bunch of times on pirating sites along with the sequels

not my type of thing

In case anyone is interested, I finally bought it and completed it yesterday (It took me 6 hours). The game is not terrible but is pretty mediocre, specially the graphics as it's from 2012 but looks like a game from 2005, and the gameplay is often confusing so I had to use a walkthrough for some chapters. There's only one way of killing people and sometimes the steps don't make any sense so it's easy to get stuck. Some parts were fun but it's not a game I would recommend for more than 5€. I give it a 4/10.

So is it better than Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal, then? I'm guessing no.