Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anyone here play friday night funkin?

T

the_new_friend123

Greycel
I love playing this game holy shit, just hearing the characters sing is so nice to listen to, and especially the newer ones. i love the music and the mods being made of nostalgic things from my childhood. currently my favorite song is the 2nd cuphead song from indie cross. i can share some music from my playlist if anyone wants to listen to some fnf music.

I suck at it.

I suck at it.
I used to as well (i remember not being able to beat milf lol) but i kept on playing and its fucking addicting and i cant stop playing the mods (ive thought of making one myself)
What mods have you played?

I used to as well (i remember not being able to beat milf lol) but i kept on playing and its fucking addicting and i cant stop playing the mods (ive thought of making one myself)
What mods have you played?
I tried it few times, i dont really like rhythm games, my little nephew plays it often, is is into huggy wuggy and poppy playtime, sirenhead and creatures like that.

O
I tried it few times, i dont really like rhythm games, my little nephew plays it often, is is into huggy wuggy and poppy playtime, sirenhead and creatures like that.
Oh, yeah. usually if they play fnf they also either play poppy playtime or fnaf securiry breach as well. Theres alot of kids in the fandom but i honestly love what the fandom creates for the game.

True, soft mod is what comes to my mind when i hear of faggotry in the communiry, and gay oc characters, and its hated alot by a small part of the community, and theres lot of little kids in the fandom, but i really like being part of the fnf fandom
Faggot game

@Mentally lost cel What do you think about it