Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone Here Low IQ?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
In b4 you are OP. How does it affect your life, learning and daily functioning? I am hoping for answers from those who have actually taken an official IQ test with a psychologist and scored significantly below average, 85 or less, in one or more areas.

My english language IQ below average

I'm too low IQ to answer the question.

I dun understand :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I'm dangerously stupid. A couple of weeks ago I was trying to open a car unsuccessfully for 30 seconds, before I realized that it wasn't even mine.
My car was like 10 meters away.

The lowIQcels are all on IT

I think anxiety and depression lowers iq over the years, I don't think I was low IQ until a teenager

I'm dangerously stupid. A couple of weeks ago I was trying to open a car unsuccessfully for 30 seconds, before I realized that it wasn't even mine.
My car was like 10 meters away.
amazing tbh

@TheSecondComing will You answer this?

I got 150 iq on those internet tests must mean im smart right guys :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Nice brag

I mean u can just close ur eyes and pick answers at random and u still get at least 130 that shit is a scam and then they say if u want full test u must pay

I mean u can just close ur eyes and pick answers at random and u still get at least 130 that shit is a scam and then they say if u want full test u must pay
I know, I was only joking

My IQ was higher when I was 14, years of (((untreated))) depression absolutely ravaged my cognitive abilities

Seriously, I have become dumber over the years.

I'm quite certain that my IQ isnt that high anymore, I've also noticed my memory has gotten really bad and my vocabulary has decreased noticeably

Despite the fact you almost never fap anymore. It is because of the youthful bliss which is gone. Our potential... wasted.

depression actually does lower your iq

It really does.

I legit scored like 65 on an official IQ test once then another time 98 and then another time 120. IQ tests are the biggest jokes on this earth, even greater than foid privilege.
online or irl?

I'm low IQ in the sense that I can't focus on anything for very long.

But to be fair, I didn't answer the questions. One of the questions was: Why is freedom of speech important? and I said that it isn't because it only applies to certain individuals and others do not have have this right.
Surely it wasn't just that one question, did you try at all? Were there significant differences in the types of IQ tests you took each time? Did you score very differently between areas?

yeas total retard

I'm Somali, so yeah I'm low IQ

167 iq reporting in

Like, like, I like, am not stewped!

I was high iq(130-140) when young. Then became lower iq (90-100). Now with meditation, No COOM, NO Pillow, Cold shower. Keto diet. My iq is probably high again. Legit feel like a new man

I'm not good at anything

I feel like I am, but I've gotten by well enough for myself.

I'm not low IQ but I feel like it

i was really smart when i was a kid, after years of depression and awful sleep i feel dumb as fuck, i think in a couple of years i will be legit mentally retarded

Yes I am. It affects my life by making me slow and uninteresting.

Low motivation low iq low everything.

i guess im around average, may be a bit below

I have a moderate IQ and a shit-tier working memory