Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone here looksmaxxing

waluigi_gang

waluigi_gang

Recruit
★★★
Thinking of trying to actually looksmaxx by following some guides.

Whats the threshold for looksmaxxing being important? For example, obviously the better looking you are, the more looksmaxxing will be effective (JFL)

But no matter what you look like looksmaxxing has to help you somehow, even if its just cope, having an objectively good looking body and best version of your face has to count for something.

Even if you are a 5'2 framelet balding curry, you could looksma- actually never mind its over.

Nah but really, has anyone here managed to at least be given some kind of hope from looksmaxxing.

What have you maxxed out so far?
Ive seen guides covering skin, eyebrows, hair, frame, height, muscle everyrything even skin color lol
Gymaxxing, eyebrowmaxxee and framemaxxed. Skin colour too.

Thinking of trying to actually looksmaxx by following some guides.

Whats the threshold for looksmaxxing being important? For example, obviously the better looking you are, the more looksmaxxing will be effective (JFL)

But no matter what you look like looksmaxxing has to help you somehow, even if its just cope, having an objectively good looking body and best version of your face has to count for something.

Even if you are a 5'2 framelet balding curry, you could looksma- actually never mind its over.

Nah but really, has anyone here managed to at least be given some kind of hope from looksmaxxing.
After i stopped being super depressed and not washing and stuff and got back into personal hygiene, an old lady once told me that I have nice hair or my hair looked nice. Was one of the only compliments I've ever had and I still appreciate her random gesture of kindness.

Yes I am currently looksmaxxing

After i stopped being super depressed and not washing and stuff and got back into personal hygiene, an old lady once told me that I have nice hair or my hair looked nice. Was one of the only compliments I've ever had and I still appreciate her random gesture of kindness.
Fakecel out

Jk

Old ladies can be nice sometimes

No,i got better things to do with my time than wasting it trying to impress some worthless hole.