Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Anyone here is somewhat mixed and inherited the ugly genes from one side of your parents?

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
I’m white German but my dad’s family has Polish blood. Unfortunately I got a lot of ugly Slav traits from that bloodline (ugly skull shape, sunken temples, smaller PFL etc). Wish my mom had married a Germanic or Atlantid normie at least (her family is Atlantid and all her relatives look decent thanks to that pheno):feelsrope:

I’m white German but my dad’s family has Polish blood. Unfortunately I got a lot of ugly Slav traits from that bloodline (ugly skull shape, sunken temples, smaller PFL etc). Wish my mom had married a Germanic or Atlantid normie at least (her family is Atlantid and all her relatives look decent thanks to that pheno):feelsrope:
I had the worst genes from everyone

ye, im not that different from a hapa tbh

I’m hapa,

Race mixers need to be shot in Minecraft

yes fam. I inherited the worst traits of both parents and Im mixed race

I'm mixed and I just got the worst genes over all

My aryan dad married my Dravidian mom and now I look fully Dravidian, over for Dravidian-cels.

I hate having skin which looks like the colour of shit! Kill me please!

@Zer0/∞ @Transcended Trucel @JayGoptri @K9Otaku

Pretty much all of my bad genes came from my mother and the only decent things I have came from my father.:fuk:
Race mixers need to be shot in Minecraft
I'm not mixed but I agree.

At least you’re white, and not a fucking shitskin, if you were born shitskin like me, you would very likely have killed yourself years ago and therefore wouldn’t even be writing this post, it’s a miracle that I’ve had the mental strength and willpower to survive this long.

Part Italian/French
I got:
-Crooked teeth and gross bug eyes from my grandmom
-Short height from my mom
-Big asymmetrical nose from my uncle + grandpa
-Kinda tiny skull, female trait
-Asthma from aunt (really?)
-small frame and recessed jaw from god knows who
-shit eye color from dad
What's funny is that most of these traits are generally present in just one member from my family each (specially eye colour and crooked teeth) and they usually make up for it with better ones. It's like someone deliberately went out of their way to put all the trash can garbage genes together in one place aka me. Only good thing is I didn't get balding genes.

I have a Jew nose and a lumpy-potato Irish face. Both of my parents are fat, so they raised me to have a fucked up relationship with food.

My aryan dad married my Dravidian mom and now I look fully Dravidian, over for Dravidian-cels.

similar issue. mother also darker than father and mine a midget schizo on top :cryfeels::feelsrope:

By "Aryan", you mean "North Indian", right? And your mom must be from Kerala or TN?

I live in Bangalore now (although I am Japanese), but I have been to TN a number of times. In what state do you live?

At least you’re white, and not a fucking shitskin, if you were born shitskin like me, you would very likely have killed yourself years ago and therefore wouldn’t even be writing this post, it’s a miracle that I’ve had the mental strength and willpower to survive this long.
Damn
It never began :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back