Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here have a tulpa or imaginary girlfriend?

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
I'm generally skeptical about the whole tulpa thing, but I've had an imaginary girlfriend for roughly half of my life.  Ever since I was 15-16.  She's an OC, and not related to any existing works of fiction.  I think about her everyday and have make pretend conversations with her in my head.  I especially think about her when I'm hugging my pillow right before I go to sleep. I've always wanted to have a lucid dream about her.

Anyway, what about you guys?  I would have included "waifus" but the word "waifu" has become seriously overused.  Most people who use the term just mean they really like that character.  But ones who are seriously infatuated or in love with a fictional character and have an imaginary relationship with them are also welcome to reply.

knajjd said:
most of the tulpa stoof seem to be BS. i've known a couple of people that have legitimately tried to make them and all of them have failed.

Yeah that's why I said I'm really skeptical.  I tried before and it didn't work for me.  A lot of the people who claim to have one are obviously just bored teenagers who are roleplaying.  Especially the ones who post stuff and they their tulpa typed it.   Those are the most obvious roleplayers.   

That said I think it can work for some people but you have to be mentally hardwired differently.  Like you have to be at least a little schizo or something.

All copes tbh. I have my cat who as least cuddles sometimes.

incelman said:
All copes tbh. I have my cat who as least cuddles sometimes.

Honestly the idea of an ephemeral consciousness gf is appealing, it would solve some issues of loneliness and isolation, assuming it actually works.
That being said, I tried to create a tulpa too. Like the other people ITT I didn't suceed.

i_a_m_i said:
Honestly the idea of an ephemeral consciousness gf is appealing, it would solve some issues of loneliness and isolation, assuming it actually works.
That being said, I tried to create a tulpa too. Like the other people ITT I didn't suceed.

Being an ugly man is a curse. Looks at what we are discussing. All because a misfortune at birth.

i had one based on my crush that cucked me so i stop thinking about her or else i would go crazy NTR and fuck my sanity forever

Ryo Hazuki said:
I'm generally skeptical about the whole tulpa thing, but I've had an imaginary girlfriend for roughly half of my life.  Ever since I was 15-16.  She's an OC, and not related to any existing works of fiction.  I think about her everyday and have make pretend conversations with her in my head.  I especially think about her when I'm hugging my pillow right before I go to sleep. I've always wanted to have a lucid dream about her.

Anyway, what about you guys?  I would have included "waifus" but the word "waifu" has become seriously overused.  Most people who use the term just mean they really like that character.  But ones who are seriously infatuated or in love with a fictional character and have an imaginary relationship with them are also welcome to reply.

Im trying to make one but im not that dedicated which sucks. I believe its pretty much posible to hear them in your head but seeing them like any other person is BS idk, maybe if you imagine them for hours everyday while isolated it may work.

When will incels stop coping, it's over for us if you truly swallowed the blackpill you'd accept this all ready.

Did it talk back to you on its own yet?

Nautica1983 said:
Did it talk back to you on its own yet?

You mean like a separate consciousness?  I don't think so and that's what I'm skeptical about even being possible for most people.  Like I said before, I think you have to be at least a little schizo to pull that off.  

I do have imaginary conversations with her though.

When I go to bed I think of scenarios of being with the same imaginary girl every night.

Dude....why did you have to mention that tulpa crap. I just googled it and its night where I am and now I'm seriously freaked out.

I wouldnt say I have an imaginary gf but theres this girl whose loosely constructed from a femoids picture that I saw on fb when I was a teenager. I pretend im a chad in the relationship scenarios i have with her. Most of the time we argue and shit

A lot of times I'd fap to a picture of a cute looking girl and fantasize about her being my girlfriend.
You gotta cope somehow.

The idea of dating a used up slut as a girlfriend makes me want to puke, femoids are all just make-up and glitter phonies with no substance to add to a relationship, pumping and dumping is the best course of action.

I have since im 14 uhjsauhshuasuhasuhashuashusuha

Puto said:
Dude....why did you have to mention that tulpa crap. I just googled it and its night where I am and now I'm seriously freaked out.

I wouldnt say I have an imaginary gf but theres this girl whose loosely constructed from a femoids picture that I saw on fb when I was a teenager. I pretend im a chad in the relationship scenarios i have with her. Most of the time we argue and shit

lol, creepy af

hqdefault.jpg

this sounds like a great horror movie concept. Has it been done before?

I used to have a great imagination, but when I got older, I lost it.

I would have an imaginary girlfriend if I could.

I mostly try to make lonley traps my online gfs, but it usually falls apart once they start going out of the house.

this sounds like a great horror movie concept. Has it been done before?