Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here have a tulpa or imaginary girlfriend?

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,614
Online
22d 1h 43m
I'm generally skeptical about the whole tulpa thing, but I've had an imaginary girlfriend for roughly half of my life.  Ever since I was 15-16.  She's an OC, and not related to any existing works of fiction.  I think about her everyday and have make pretend conversations with her in my head.  I especially think about her when I'm hugging my pillow right before I go to sleep. I've always wanted to have a lucid dream about her.

Anyway, what about you guys?  I would have included "waifus" but the word "waifu" has become seriously overused.  Most people who use the term just mean they really like that character.  But ones who are seriously infatuated or in love with a fictional character and have an imaginary relationship with them are also welcome to reply.
 
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,614
Online
22d 1h 43m
knajjd said:
most of the tulpa stoof seem to be BS. i've known a couple of people that have legitimately tried to make them and all of them have failed.

Yeah that's why I said I'm really skeptical.  I tried before and it didn't work for me.  A lot of the people who claim to have one are obviously just bored teenagers who are roleplaying.  Especially the ones who post stuff and they their tulpa typed it.   Those are the most obvious roleplayers.   

That said I think it can work for some people but you have to be mentally hardwired differently.  Like you have to be at least a little schizo or something.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
All copes tbh. I have my cat who as least cuddles sometimes.
 
i_a_m_i

i_a_m_i

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,515
Online
92d 2h 29m
incelman said:
All copes tbh. I have my cat who as least cuddles sometimes.

Honestly the idea of an ephemeral consciousness gf is appealing, it would solve some issues of loneliness and isolation, assuming it actually works.
That being said, I tried to create a tulpa too. Like the other people ITT I didn't suceed.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
i_a_m_i said:
Honestly the idea of an ephemeral consciousness gf is appealing, it would solve some issues of loneliness and isolation, assuming it actually works.
That being said, I tried to create a tulpa too. Like the other people ITT I didn't suceed.

Being an ugly man is a curse. Looks at what we are discussing. All because a misfortune at birth.
 
foreignincel3

foreignincel3

Greycel
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
63
Online
0
i had one based on my crush that cucked me so i stop thinking about her or else i would go crazy NTR and fuck my sanity forever
 
U

undeadcel

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
755
Online
26m
Ryo Hazuki said:
I'm generally skeptical about the whole tulpa thing, but I've had an imaginary girlfriend for roughly half of my life.  Ever since I was 15-16.  She's an OC, and not related to any existing works of fiction.  I think about her everyday and have make pretend conversations with her in my head.  I especially think about her when I'm hugging my pillow right before I go to sleep. I've always wanted to have a lucid dream about her.

Anyway, what about you guys?  I would have included "waifus" but the word "waifu" has become seriously overused.  Most people who use the term just mean they really like that character.  But ones who are seriously infatuated or in love with a fictional character and have an imaginary relationship with them are also welcome to reply.

Im trying to make one but im not that dedicated which sucks. I believe its pretty much posible to hear them in your head but seeing them like any other person is BS idk, maybe if you imagine them for hours everyday while isolated it may work.
 
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,851
Online
0
When will incels stop coping, it's over for us if you truly swallowed the blackpill you'd accept this all ready.
 
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,640
Online
7d 17h 50m
Did it talk back to you on its own yet?
 
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,614
Online
22d 1h 43m
Nautica1983 said:
Did it talk back to you on its own yet?

You mean like a separate consciousness?  I don't think so and that's what I'm skeptical about even being possible for most people.  Like I said before, I think you have to be at least a little schizo to pull that off.  

I do have imaginary conversations with her though.
 
Morf12

Morf12

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
347
Online
0
When I go to bed I think of scenarios of being with the same imaginary girl every night.
 
P

Puto

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
99
Online
0
Dude....why did you have to mention that tulpa crap. I just googled it and its night where I am and now I'm seriously freaked out.

I wouldnt say I have an imaginary gf but theres this girl whose loosely constructed from a femoids picture that I saw on fb when I was a teenager. I pretend im a chad in the relationship scenarios i have with her. Most of the time we argue and shit
 
Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,019
Online
0
A lot of times I'd fap to a picture of a cute looking girl and fantasize about her being my girlfriend.
You gotta cope somehow.
 
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,175
Online
71d 4h 50m
The idea of dating a used up slut as a girlfriend makes me want to puke, femoids are all just make-up and glitter phonies with no substance to add to a relationship, pumping and dumping is the best course of action.
 
KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,740
Online
4d 2h 22m
I have since im 14 uhjsauhshuasuhasuhashuashusuha
 
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

.
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
16,974
Online
2d 17h 17m
Puto said:
Dude....why did you have to mention that tulpa crap. I just googled it and its night where I am and now I'm seriously freaked out.

I wouldnt say I have an imaginary gf but theres this girl whose loosely constructed from a femoids picture that I saw on fb when I was a teenager. I pretend im a chad in the relationship scenarios i have with her. Most of the time we argue and shit

lol, creepy af

hqdefault.jpg


this sounds like a great horror movie concept. Has it been done before?
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
I used to have a great imagination, but when I got older, I lost it.

I would have an imaginary girlfriend if I could.
 
J

JovanD

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,664
Online
1h 28m
I mostly try to make lonley traps my online gfs, but it usually falls apart once they start going out of the house.
 
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

.
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
16,974
Online
2d 17h 17m
this sounds like a great horror movie concept. Has it been done before?
 

Similar threads

Broly
Replies
57
Views
873
Oroborus
Oroborus
M
Replies
13
Views
285
Iamnothere000
Iamnothere000
Doomed247
Replies
7
Views
275
IncelHeII
I
J
Replies
1
Views
137
Mentally lost cel
Mentally lost cel
thespanishcel
Replies
48
Views
777
NorthernWind
NorthernWind
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top