Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here have a skincare routine

• Thread starter Deleted member 41190
  • Start date
Deleted member 41190

Deleted member 41190

Self-banned
-
Despite skin care routine doing absolutely naught for my dating life i still have some sort of motivation to dump clenser and moisturiser on my face every morning and night

(this is my biggest cope ok so leave me alone)

do you guys have skincare routines despite being subhuman or have you been elightened to realise it will do fuck all

Yes I Wash my face

Despite skin care routine doing absolutely naught for my dating life i still have some sort of motivation to dump clenser and moisturiser on my face every morning and night

(this is my biggest cope ok so leave me alone)

do you guys have skincare routines despite being subhuman or have you been elightened to realise it will do fuck all

Keep it simple and just find a good cleanser moisturizer and sunscreen. Most of skin health is genetic so there’s only so much topical treatments can do. Also what you eat matters, cutting down on sugar and dairy will help most people’s skin.

African black tar soap.

Get prescription .5% tretinoin, but if you can't get it you can use something less effective like 2.5% retinol. Also get a lot of sun shine and have a good diet without processed sugars, wheat, or dairy from gmo corn fed animals.

Cleanser, moistourizer, sunscreen + Aftershave
Have been doing basic skincare since ayear but i still look ugly

Last edited: