Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anyone here had actually a great childhood, but teen life became horrible? My experience inside

Bullied my entire life as a fatcel

I had a decent childhood, but each year has been worse than the last since I hit puberty.

Made a thread about it weeks ago but yeh, perfectly fine childhood but the moment I stepped in High School, everything became hell...

I had a good childhood, I even talked to females and met up with them all the time.
This went on until I was about 12. Ever since then I started becoming autistic and high inhib. I never ever met up alone with a foid after that and I'm very awkward around foids now. I don't know what happened, but I wish it never did.
Edit: Actually I think I know what happened. I started becoming addicted to Minecraft around that time.

Yup I had a good childhood. Highschool is where everything went downhill. I stopped growing, got acne, and changed schools. Completely wrecked me :(

Weren’t you alive during the 1700’s trying to avoid being captured by the villagers for being a vampire? How you coped this long idk. Just coffinmax
:feelskek:

My life has always been shit. I'd argue I'm at my best point in life so far because now I can at least LDAR by myself in peace