Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anyone here had actually a great childhood, but teen life became horrible? My experience inside

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
One of the things said about incels (or former incels) is that they have a bad childhood.

I actually had a great childhood. I was considered among the smartest kids, was in the "leaders" group and had girls chasing me. I was one of the only kids to have girlfriends extremely early. I had also friends and people were gneerally nice to me. The only who were mean to me were some older kids but they weren't mean in the "bullying" way but just the typical archetype of kids who aact tough because they are older. I was pretty nice looking as a kid. I had a great childhood and had a very high self esteem and attitude.

Everything changed in high school, or we can say, when puberty hit and my looks changed (I was not aware of this) for the worse, with my features becoming big for my facial "frame", getting acne, bad skin quality and shit. Like I went from 6.5/10 for a kid to 3/10 for a teenager. I changed schools and city with a friend and had all the "I will own this world" attitude, even jokin with my friend about how many girls we would get our first year, so i wasnt scared at all. I got absolutely obliterated and shut down, my life did a complete 180º to how it was as a kid. I was bullied both physically and psychologically on a daily basis. I blamed it on being "new" to the school and not having the right attitude. Everything about me that was viewed in a positive light as a kid changed now. I was thought to be almost gifted intelectually as a kid, while as a teen I was seen as someone with very low iq, even by teachers. I was praised for playing the accordion as it was thought to be a difficult musical instrument as a kid while I was mocked for playing a circus clown instrument as a teen. I was seen as interesting due to my interests in biology, computers and shit as a kid while I was viewed as a creep weirdo for the same thing as a teen. All of this includes adultsand kids too, so its not a "teens are just stupid" case. Every time I joined any social circle (hobbies, classes, music...), I became always the least respected member extremely quickly, no matter which attitude I had at first. Not even gonna talk about dating life, which was nonexistant. This lasted until almost mid 20's, to varying degrees. My friend (the one I changed cities with) had a completely opposite teen experience, because he didnt had a fucking trash puberty.

Then, my looks matured and I became 5/10 because now my facial features fit my facial frame much better, skin cleared etc, and surprise, life did another 180 turn. Playing instruments was viewed as fascinating again, I am thought to be intelligent, my hobbies and interests make people think im deep and interesting again, im automatically respected when meeting new people/social circles and I no longer have to constantly defend myself or be wary. Funnily, my face structure now resembles more my "kid" me (just resized) than my "teen" me. I think that a lot of incels probably had harmonious and good face structures, with wide jaws, high FWHR ratios and hooded eyes, but their bones failed to grew proportionally to what they were like as a kid.

My attitude was always the SAME because, since I was never aware of changes in looks, this never influenced how I acted. I was pretty surprised about the changes in life and blamed it on age, location or people changing with time.

Keep in mind that I wasnt aware of my looks variations until much much later than this. I thought that it was just life changing and didnt mind much the reason of the sudden changes. Later, while I was viewing some old pics of me, I saw how different I was as a kid than as a teeen and then saw how I changed from year 18 to year 27. Then I realized that my major changes in quality of life coincided with my major changes in physical looks. It all suddenly clicked. I started researching info about male looks and ended in PSLI forums and reddits, and after learning about what features are good for males I realized how my teens "me" looked the worst. This make me very aware of some other guys I knew whose looks changed trough life and how their lives changed accordingly. The looks = quality of life rule was true without exception for everyone (including me) who underwent significant changes in this department. One of the most extreme cases was some pretty short and babyfaced friend who in the span of 2 months got taller and his face matured, and his life changes were so extreme it was ridiculous. In 2,5 months he had whole new social circles, friends and girlfriends, things which he wasnt able to get in 10 years. I myself tried EVERYTHING, from changes in dressing style, attitude and went to therapy aswell. NOTHING worked, ONLY when my looks changed my life got better (with me wondering wtf happened since, I repeat, I wasnt aware of the change in looks)

Anyone here had puberty ruin their previously good lives? As a male you are truly your looks.

Last edited:
this has happened to pretty much all of us. everything just became shit after 2010.

Weren’t you alive during the 1700’s trying to avoid being captured by the villagers for being a vampire? How you coped this long idk. Just coffinmax

My childhood was gold, shit began in middleschool. When looks become important.:feelsbadman:
I remember a story, i had both blue and red and other children wanted to trade pokemon with me....

My childhood was gold, shit began in middleschool. When looks become important.:feelsbadman:

Its not that looks become important. They become more important yes since sexual selection starts, but ugly kids get trashed anyways too. Its probably that you were a good looking kid.

Take the bloatpill.

Its not that looks become important. They become more important yes since sexual selection starts, but ugly kids get trashed anyways too. Its probably that you were a good looking kid.
I wasn't good looking, looking back at my photos, i was still short and avarage in looks, but back then nobody gave a fuck, and boys hang with boys girls hang with girls, in middle school everyone was obssesed to get a gf and i was obssesed being a gamer and alone. Because i knew my limits.

Nah, I was always rejected by foids, even in elementary school

I guess I had a pretty good childhood up until around 8 or 9 years old. I developed autism after (((they))) injected toxins into my brain and cut my foreskin for some jew disease that doesn't even exist, without my consent. A year or so after I got cut I was a shy, autistic outcast loser with no friends, plus cut in an uncut country. Before that day I was very happy with my life

How do I know that I developed autism after I got cut? Easy, I was very social and happy, had a bunch of friends and hanged out a lot with them, but suddenly some time later everything did a 180 turn. Plus, they inject a bunch of shit into your brain and cause you huge amounts of pain while you're still developing, It's obvious that something bad will happen
iu

I guess I had a pretty good childhood up until around 8 or 9 years old. I developed autism after (((they))) injected toxins into my brain and cut my foreskin for some jew disease that doesn't even exist, without my consent. A year or so after I got cut I was a shy, autistic outcast loser with no friends, plus cut in an uncut country. Before that day I was very happy with my life

How do I know that I developed autism after I got cut? Easy, I was very social and happy, had a bunch of friends and hanged out a lot with them, but suddenly some time later everything did a 180 turn. Plus, they inject a bunch of shit into your brain and cause you huge amounts of pain while you're still developing, It's obvious that something bad will happen
iu

major cope. I was cut and I was incel way before that. 9 years old is when puberty may start. You just got uglier and the world treated you accordingly. It doesn't have anything to do with jew sabotage conspirancy bullshit.

I managed to survive till high school despite being ugly because I was good at sports. I brought trophies to my school and thus I became popular enough to survive.

Yes childhood was great and mostly positive but after puberty turned me to a depressed, social anxious incel.

Why is bloatmaxxing a thing fuck. Those girls are from status. Dude is 44 but looks 60 thanks to the stupid bloat.
It was a /fit/ and MISC meme that some people took seriously, IncelDestiny used to push bloat as "bear mode"

I had a great childhood. I lived in Japan until I was nine, visited the Philippines often and then moved state side. I was a 30 minute walk from the beach. People were impressed that I spoke three languages, I was well mannered and had a cute face. Asian kids in general are cute.
Then my forehead kept growing but my chin didn't. My skin became blotchy and I started packing on weight. Girls didn't want to date a short, baby face, guy who was into anime and sci fi. I had some guys try to bully me but that was shot down fast. I had friends because I was funny and I was quick to pull the race card. My school had zero tolerance for racism.

I had the exact same experience, extroverted, happy "leader" until ~12 years old (although I never was a true leader, more like a try-hard) and then I was rammed by the truck of ugliness and puberty.

I will never forgive my father for saying "you don't look like a leader, you're not extroverted and confident enough, and you should smile more" to me when I was 13. FUCK: I tried to be a leader. You just can't be taken seriously if you're physically deformed. Not in the modern West at least.

wtf
I had the exact same experience, extroverted, happy "leader" until ~12 years old (although I never was a true leader, more like a try-hard) and then I was rammed by the truck of ugliness and puberty.

I will never forgive my father for saying "you don't look like a leader, you're not extroverted and confident enough, and you should smile more" to me when I was 13. FUCK: I tried to be a leader. You just can't be taken seriously if you're physically deformed. Not in the modern West at least.
it's over for deformedcels

was just about to head out for my daily 3 kilometers Jogcel run. Guess that's scrapped

I tried to jog for the first time in 4 years yesterday, almost passed out after a couple hundred feet. Guess that plan is being scrapped.

My childhood was nice because in that time nobody cared about my looks and I don't know how but I was extrovert and had many friends and was like the clown of the class, in the good sense. And then in middle school I became introvert and puberty fucked up my looks even more :feelstastyman:

So far a lot of guys say they had a decent childhood, but shit went downhill around middle school to high school.

Well, my childhood was shit. Sure, I had both my parents, and I had a roof, and food every day, but people (both adults and kids) treated me like shit. Out of a group of kids, I was the laughing stock/comedic relief. Femoids began teasing me in middle school. Teachers picked on me mercilessly since first grade. I was hit by both parents at least once a week. My sister's friends were cruel and she did nothing to intervene.

Like fucking clockwork, looks = life rule NEVER fails

I will never forgive my father for saying "you don't look like a leader, you're not extroverted and confident enough, and you should smile more" to me when I was 13. FUCK: I tried to be a leader.
Fucking brutal pill, which gets extrapolated at why leadership depends on looks too
You just can't be taken seriously if you're physically deformed. Not in the modern West at least.
Its not even being physically deformed. Its just being unattractive.

I tried to jog for the first time in 4 years yesterday, almost passed out after a couple hundred feet. Guess that plan is being scrapped.
When I first started, it felt like I was about to die after 500 meters

Wtf how did you move to a new city with your friend at the beginning of high school? Was it just you 2? How did you afford it at such a young age?

Wtf how did you move to a new city with your friend at the beginning of high school? Was it just you 2? How did you afford it at such a young age?
No, our familues moved at the same time as neighbors

I had a perfect childhood. However, it all went to shit when I went to middle school. Mouthbreathing ruined what potential my face had, and my parents' religious fervor and neuroticism began to affect my social life.

Shit childhood and shit puberty

All of my troubles were ever present, they just didn’t begin to strike as hard until I was 11

I was praised for playing the accordion as it was thought to be a difficult musical instrument as a kid while I was mocked for playing a circus clown instrument as a teen.
Take the accordion pill. :incel:

This post gets better as you re-read it. Everything Zyros says is very likely, lookism is intense in human society especially among teenagers. Only reason people don't talk about it is the taboo.

Childhood was shit...I'm a hapa who was sired by a Vietnam Veteran and his Thai wife. There were no blacks in my neighborhood growing up, so my big brother and I were the "niggers" per se. As we got older he matured into a Chad (and started to look more like my white father) while I was the lonely incel (who still looked mostly asian, but without the twinkness). It didn't help that he and his Chad buddies took turns abusing me (not sexually) for fun in high school, as if my own peers tormenting me wasn't bad enough.

While the Chads have all moved on with their lives, my brother married into money with a rich Stacy (she even financed his vape store business in recent years) while I've always been poor, never been married and most likely never will marry.

No. my childhood was full of violence and poorness. ı seen things even guys in their 30's didnt see when ı was kid. many people died in front of me

My childhood was WORSE than post age 14 life. At least now Im much more low inhib and gymcelled.

this has happened to pretty much all of us. everything just became shit after 2010.
2011-2012 weren’t too bad for me personally. It was 2013 when everything started to go downhill.

Yeah, my childhood was pretty awesome until I hit puberty and the downward spiral began

no constantly bullied in elementary school for being a curry

This has happened to pretty much everyone on this site. You are not unique.

Yeah, can't really complain about my childhood.

All things considered, I had no problems regarding friends, money, health, family matters, racism, school...

I don't have some sort of "childhood trauma", and my impression is that most incels also don't have these issues.

That's the saddest thing: that many incels had a perfectly normal and average upbringing and often even have normal/average looks. But due to unrestrained female hypergamy and hive-mind-personalities, that's not good enough anymore.