Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone here got any cringe PUA stories

Shinjicel

Shinjicel

Dead inside
-
Any cringy PUA or trying to get with a girl you had a crush on, I do not know why but I have developed a taste for cringy pua stuff due to the coronavirus stuff. If you feel comfortable share, if not that is fine too, you can skip the harder details if its too much too. But I do prefer a full story and I think it would lighten the mood a bit here.

It's extremely cringe, but here it goes.

I was trying out day game. Saw some chick playing with her hair and thought it was an IOI. (Just lol). but I walked past her and her friend at that time. A few minutes later, I saw them again, decided to be low inhib, and just said "wazzup". They froze, got a strange expression, and kept walking.

I ran to my car and was like "FUCK".

gosh pure cringe. of course it was a shit strategy but combine a stupid "IOI" bullshit, and split second decision making and it ends up being pure garbage.

Were you making eye contact too?