Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here feels old and about to die?

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
I feel like i am ageing at an unprecedented rate. My mother said that this girl who must be almost 30,is actually around my age.Now, obviously my mother knows my age,but to be compared to that women is pretty strange.Maybe i should ask her age next time i see her.

My reaction times isn't like it used to be when i was 15.I remember being 15 and playing any game and always being on top of the leaderboards and doing extremely well.Now i am like bottom or mid at best always.The latter is who cares tier.

My memory also seems to be getting worse.I was filling a form a few days ago,and got nervous because it felt weird to write.Now i write everyday,and it's clear i haven't forgotten how to write,but it's weird.

it's so weird thinking about my real life name and my real life age.I feel incredibly old and distant from who i am.My name and my person and who i see in the mirror looks like a completely different person from who i am.

anyone here who relates?

Yeah this is a natural side effect of loneliness. It actually reduces your life expectancy more than obesity, binge drinking or huffing cigs all day.

No surprise that it makes you age faster and slow down your brain as well

I feel about to be raptured and this 100% the merit of Jesus alone!

Yes, but I actually am old but feel I may as well be twice my age and in my 90s with how bleak and empty the future looks.

My reaction times isn't like it used to be when i was 15.I remember being 15 and playing any game and always being on top of the leaderboards and doing extremely well.Now i am like bottom or mid at best always.The latter is who cares tier.

My memory also seems to be getting worse.I was filling a form a few days ago,and got nervous because it felt weird to write.Now i write everyday,and it's clear i haven't forgotten how to write,but it's weird.

Mental illness is responsible.

I have a current problem that greatly suppresses my cognitive abilities.

I can relate and the older I get the worse

I am 22 and i can’t even stand for more than one hour without getting exhausted, due to depression

im staring anywhere for hours and hours.

Good health and well aging is not a guarantee it’s all about luck. I know early 30s people that were in good shape that died from random heart attacks

anyone here who relates?
*nods
savingprivateryan-ww2.gif

Maybe from masturbation.

No, but I hope you're all doing well bros. God bless

It happened to me a years ago, then I felt normal again

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5