Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here feel at home on IT?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Sometimes when I feel like incel forums are too full of fakecels/get boring, I hop on IT real quick because I know without a doubt I'm 100% with my own there, no fakecels as far as the eye can see. I'd like to buy my boy sigma a beer and share truecel stories one day, which he without a doubt has plenty of just like everyone else there. maybe fire up the grill too. I mean JFL if you go on their profiles it's always either gaming subreddits where they're posting nerdy gay shit about game specs or stats, what kind of sex haver does that shit all day long?

Ironically IT seems to have more confirmed truecels than the incel forums they "watchdog"

Last edited:
Never really gone on there tbh but I probably mog them

we need a forum ONLY for truecels.

this is unironically absolutely correct. incels.co attracts a lot of narcissists and insecure attractive people seeking for validation

while IT is 95% incels because incels in denial (which are most incels) like to be agressive to their own kind to get a feeling of not belonging there.non incels dont even know of IT's existence because they dont care,while IT incels are obsessed what other incels do.

Not really because there are foids there