Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone here do martial arts?

Phosphorus

Phosphorus

Wizard
★★★
I've done muay thai for a while but stopped. I recently found a mma gym nearby and im going to be joining next month hopefully.

Only thing I hate is having to be around people, worst case scenario I'll just get my own punch and kicking bag if I don't want to be near normies.

no martial art for my height

yes. back in college over a decade ago. there weren't that much MMA gyms back then so it was a much smaller community.

its fun and its a great cope.

you burn a ton of calories with wrestling, boxing, and muay thai and you become a lot more confident. you know that you can kick someones ass because you've done a lot of technique training.

I went grappling once and that was the last time, because my neck was almost broken. I went to kickboxing, my legs were kicked off there. I went to sambo, where they beat off my coccyx:feelsBox:

Only tried martial arts while playing Mortal Combat

ive boxed for nearly 3 years,, i might try muay thai too if i ever find a gym. would never do any kind of grappling because its fucking gay

ive boxed for nearly 3 years,, i might try muay thai too if i ever find a gym. would never do any kind of grappling because its fucking gay
Grappling looks gay, but trust me, it can be very useful in a fight.

I used to train Muay Thai (2014) but everyone avoided me so I stop going

I've done muay thai for a while but stopped. I recently found a mma gym nearby and im going to be joining next month hopefully.

Only thing I hate is having to be around people, worst case scenario I'll just get my own punch and kicking bag if I don't want to be near normies.
Hell yeah I do martial arts

I did Bjj and wrestled for a bit when I was in highschool, nothing further than 1 year experience but I should get back into it given all the physical benefits of it

armed machine gun GIF

Incels should practice gunfu :feelsLSD:

inspired by the jackie chan films, i did taekwondo when i was a young boy but stopped two weeks in after realizing it required effort to get that good