Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone having experience with tabletop RPGs like DnD for example and would like to join our incel online playgroup?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
...or could even GM?

Someone with good english, a pc, free time, motivation, while being at least a bit literate in some genre of speculative fiction or a historical setting is needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
1) yeah I DM'd AD&D and 3e for like 10 years
2) God no

1) yeah I DM'd AD&D and 3e for like 10 years
2) God no
Are you still active? How well does current DnD do for a lighthearted experience? There's some licensed version from a different company as well now, iirc?
Ever tried other rulesystems?

Are you still active? How well does current DnD do for a lighthearted experience? There's some licensed version from a different company as well now, iirc?
Ever tried other rulesystems?
I only ever did ADnD and 3e, imo the 3rd edition rules are exactly perfect, and all subsequent additions were just a cash grab and a way to incorporate leftist signaling into the game.

At least when I played WotC didn't copyright it's "d20" rule set so there's lots and lots of 3rd party material.

I dont have enough people to play with anymore, but I recently started writing a world+campaign with the goal of making it a saleable product on amazon or something.

I would definitely be interested in joining a D&D group. I agree, 3e is best. I couldn't DM though.

I’ve never played but it looks fun from what I’ve seen

I tried DND once, but it gets rather tedious online with having to stare at a screen and only roll virtual dice, it's more fun in the physical world, besides, I don't have the time, but by all means this seems fun

I have played mtg. I don’t really like the community though. It’s very pc and sjw infested.

DnD is normie as fuck, there is a DnD club at my uni I think

Bullshit just because it's token Imagerd activity doesn't mean it's normie per se. More like expression of american corporate cultivated identities tbh.

Just to much effort for normies (now). But we might get there just as with videogames.

Someone post stages of normie appropriation meme tbh.
I have played mtg. I don’t really like the community though. It’s very pc and sjw infested.
Mtg the trading card game? OT boyo but peaksoy tbh ngl.
I tried DND once, but it gets rather tedious online with having to stare at a screen and only roll virtual dice, it's more fun in the physical world, besides, I don't have the time, but by all means this seems fun
Just don't stare at screen theory.
Wah?

Last edited:
Never thought of it but playing with fellow cels might be nice.

Also holy shit, Ritalincel is banned. :f:

Shit this suddenly really blew up here and in the chat. Once I sorted out stuff with our potential GM, I'll add you to private PM.

d&d = cringe & bluepilled for soys

Never played but I can try? :feelsmage:

Never played but I can try? :feelsmage:
Sure, but the list of willing players is long of GMs not so much though. :feelsgah:

Someone with good english, a pc, free time, motivation, while being at least a bit literate in some genre of speculative fiction or a historical setting is needed.

@NEETAndTidy :feelslala:

Last edited:
Well I'm planning to get my PC soon. So I should he able to dm.

I have very little experience with encounters though

I would love to play these kind of games in VR with an anime avatar.

Sadly I don't have a good enough pc neither a VR headset.

Y’all a bunch numales. This is what you youngin’ do these days?! Back in my day, we gave a good ol’ ass whoopin if you played these games