Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone have studies or scientific articles detailing the effect of inceldom on the mind?

B

BlaKdaGGeRz

Officer
★★
So I can prove it when I deal with stupid fag normies "Life isnt all just relationships" "Theres more to life than girls" Like stfu I havent even gotten a relationship once idiot fuck tard ofc I'm gonna be thirsty as fuck my mind is warped from this shit.

None. This is more than taboo than studies on race.

Idk, but my theory is that the longer someone is an incel the higher the chance of him becoming a pedo will be.

Think about it, in nature if you weren't able to reproduce with females your strength you'd naturally go for weaker ones (this is probably why on average women are weaker than men) and if he can't get with weaker ones he'll go for younger and weaker ones, rinse and repeat until he is successful at reproducing.

Idk, but my theory is that the longer someone is an incel the higher the chance of him becoming a pedo will be.

Think about it, in nature if you weren't able to reproduce with females your strength you'd naturally go for weaker ones (this is probably why on average women are weaker than men) and if he can't get with weaker ones he'll go for younger and weaker ones, rinse and repeat until he is successful at reproducing.
u cant reproduce with children....

There might be something to it. I wasn't always a pedo and I initially self-censored but after life kept giving me lemons I thought fuck it I become amoral.

The Illuminati would suppress it.

Yes there are a lot.
Like the one which stated that lonely people die earlier than people having relationship, or how being ugly is a factor that decrease your chances to be successful in life, how ugly people have worse social life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back