Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone hate how every fucking job requires you to be extroverted, bubbly faggot?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
It's like ever job posting I read and every interview I go to they expect you to be highly extroverted and highly energetic.

Like fuck. Do you really think I'm going to feel happy all the time having to come to work to serve people sandwiches? I interviewed for a shitty deli job at Publix and they didn't choose me. They said they were looking for someone with a bubbly personality. It's like they prefer personality over job performance, which I know I do well. I'm not an anti-social freak, I'm pretty NT I can talk to people normally but these people want someone who loves to talk and can't shut the fuck up and gives a fuck about the most trivial shit about people's lives and is happy all the time and super out-going.

This is why I'm studying computer science. So I don't have to act fake.

they want you to happy and extroverted to make the customer want to come back, try getting a different job that doesn't require customer or even any social interaction

What's their minimum wage? As more jobs raise their minimum wage they expect much more out of their slaves

they want you to happy and extroverted to make the customer want to come back, try getting a different job that doesn't require customer or even any social interaction

Yes, I realize that. But it feels like every job requires that.
What's their minimum wage? As more jobs raise their minimum wage they expect much more out of their slaves

Where I'm at it's a little over 12 an hour.

Dude I interviewed for Publix like 3 fucking times. I NAILED the last interview. I was 110% ready for their questions and they still fucking didn't accept me because of the way I looked. They literally asked me "so what do you know about Publix" and I answered "well I did a little bit of research last night" and told them a bunch of shit about the history, current owners, etc. The look on their face was pure surprise but they still didn't fucking call me. Fuck them man. I got a way, WAY better job working in garden center retail and absolutely loved that while I did it. Fuck anything else.

Dude I interviewed for Publix like 3 fucking times. I NAILED the last interview. I was 110% ready for their questions and they still fucking didn't accept me because of the way I looked. They literally asked me "so what do you know about Publix" and I answered "well I did a little bit of research last night" and told them a bunch of shit about the history, current owners, etc. The look on their face was pure surprise but they still didn't fucking call me. Fuck them man. I got a way, WAY better job working in garden center retail and absolutely loved that while I did it. Fuck anything else.

I know that feels. I interviewed with them 2 times two separate stores. First one was decent second one was good the manager looked poised to give me the job but he called me a few hours later and said to apply somewhere else. I bet it was just a mock interview and they had already chosen someone, otherwise he wouldnt have called me back.

They are trying to weed out non-NT guys. In a time where discrimination lawsuits are not uncommon it shows how little people actually care about non-NT guys that their inability to charm others is counted against them. Some people are just naturally boring and unattractive but society is basically telling those people they need to adapt or die when adapting to normie standards isn't possible.

It's like ever job posting I read and every interview I go to they expect you to be highly extroverted and highly energetic.

Like fuck. Do you really think I'm going to feel happy all the time having to come to work to serve people sandwiches? I interviewed for a shitty deli job at Publix and they didn't choose me. They said they were looking for someone with a bubbly personality. It's like they prefer personality over job performance, which I know I do well. I'm not an anti-social freak, I'm pretty NT I can talk to people normally but these people want someone who loves to talk and can't shut the fuck up and gives a fuck about the most trivial shit about people's lives and is happy all the time and super out-going.

If you really need a job, try an oil change place. Cant say you'll like it though. You could also just pretend to be a bubbly faggot during the interview, and then go back to normal once you're hired.

Brutal , they’ll give you the job if you were Chad

That's exactly why I got rejected from Argos the bitch manager said the exact same she wanted a 'bubbly' person when I've seen the foids that work there are so rude. She dismissed me on the spot when she saw I was shy and low energy fucking ugly italian roastie bitch puta reeee i wanted to make money on my gap year

Drown me and I'll make bubbles...

I promise

Sorry boyo, but it seems like even in software dev you gotta be soycial. Bcuz companies fill your day with mandatory meetings and you gotta work in a team. Oh and more foids are getting hired for diversity. They obviously can't code or manage for shit so they spend all day babbling and gossiping

Only jobs that don't require human interaction are street sweepers, truck drivers n shit.

Last edited:

That's exactly why I got rejected from Argos the bitch manager said the exact same she wanted a 'bubbly' person when I've seen the foids that work there are so rude. She dismissed me on the spot when she saw I was shy and low energy fucking ugly italian roastie bitch puta reeee i wanted to make money on my gap year

Are you white? If you're not that may be the reason you didn't get hired too. Places like Publix and Target generally just hire whyyyte people

Are you white? If you're not that may be the reason you didn't get hired too. Places like Publix and Target generally just hire whyyyte people
Half white half arab but look mostly white to the untrained eye

Every private sector job ever sucks.

I already work in one. I work in the food court of another retail store.

Yes

Thats why im so goddamn unmotivated when searching for a job.

avoid customer service jobs. I just view these type of job as a mean to get adept socially and learn how these normies behave