Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone grow their beard out?

Wellington

Wellington

Bitch made buster ass disloyal pedo nigger
★★★★
I have been growing out my beard now for 4 months (that's the longest I have gone without shaving).

Previously I always had to be clean shaven for work/professional reasons. Ever since I got laid off from my office job, I decided to just go caveman.

I look way more older with a beard now. It covers up my babyface, my weak chin and jawline.

I'm still ugly as fuck and have man boobs, but if I keep growing my beard out I may end up looking like a homeless man.

What's the longest time you've gone without shaving your beard?

What's the longest beard length you have ever had?

My beard is disgustingly patchy

I would become the ultimate neckbeard if I let it grow out

i've never shaved my entire life
20210725 061606

mirin my beard? :feelskek:

My beard is getting better, better than 3-5 years ago, a little patchy on the cheeks but no big deal. I[UWSL]t's about a month old or so. I trim it once a month. I have a brown blonde beard and my soul patch area seems to be more blonde. My moustache seems to grow faster than my beard or maybe it is because i just don't want to have a big moustache.[/UWSL]

it becomes hot and itchy as fuck if i leave it for more than 3 weeks

I never saw that pic before

>grandpa is a riceman

White btw :lul:
great grandfather*

and bummerdrummer considers me white so good enough 4 me :feelsLSD:

@BummerDrummer smh :feelsUgh:
i'd personally consider anybody with non white genes above 33% mixed race. but if the biggest white supremacist i've ever spoken to would say i'm white then i'm white :feelsjuice:

i'd personally consider anybody with non white genes above 33% mixed race. but if the biggest white supremacist i've ever spoken to would say i'm white then i'm white :feelsjuice:
Tbh I probably agree. I’m just memeing bro :feelsjuice:

I don't give a single fuck about my beard. Bones are all that matter.

I tried but it just looks gross on me

There's no beard for my face

If I let it grow, it takes me 6 months to get a sparse beard. Too low T levels I guess.

Never before seen picture of @kanyepilled

iu

Future slayer of noodlewhores!

Trim it or shave off. It looks messy. You are not in the Taliban(yet).
I trimmed it a month ago, I wanted to see if I could grow a clean beard.

Mine
I have been growing out my beard now for 4 months (that's the longest I have gone without shaving).

Previously I always had to be clean shaven for work/professional reasons. Ever since I got laid off from my office job, I decided to just go caveman.

I look way more older with a beard now. It covers up my babyface, my weak chin and jawline.

I'm still ugly as fuck and have man boobs, but if I keep growing my beard out I may end up looking like a homeless man.

What's the longest time you've gone without shaving your beard?

What's the longest beard length you have ever had?
mine looks like shit