Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone got any OST music recommendations?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I'm currently on my self improvement, moneymaxx and overall Lifemaxxing journey and I like listening to OST music to make me feel like Im in a movie and that they is a serious change in my life.

So far I'm listening to:
The Dark Knight OST
Sam Raimi Spiderman OST
Transformers (2007) OST

I need more, anyone got any recommendations? I want it to make me feel like I'm in a film or a serious movie scene. I know it's autistic, but this kind of music seriously motivates me and makes want to progress more in life. It makes me feel like I'm in my own film.

Movie OST's only please. And maybe video games.

I wasn't sure whether to post this on the lounge or not. So fuck it.

Once Upon a Time in the West
RoboCop (1987)
Taxi Driver

@Vitarius Thanks brocel. Appreciate you going out of your way to share me those.

Sorry for calling you a christcuck earlier btw.

Death note ost is the best in total. Code geass ost has highlights, Kill la Kill ost has also highlight songs. End of Evangelion has a exceptional full ost. Berserk ost has highlights and welcome to nhk has highlight songs. Persona 5 has the best ost. There are also many anime songs and openings that are exceptional. Lain has highlights too.