Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone expierence with high dosage jew pills?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I've been feeling so bad that I might concider hoping back on jew pills and I am going to ask my therapist for a higher dosage. The last time I took them I was on sertraline (Zoloft) and it didn't really do anything except make me not horny anymore.

Do you have any expierence with high dosage jew pills? I just want the pain to stop but I don't want to develop ED :cryfeels:

I've been feeling so bad that I might concider hoping back on jew pills and I am going to ask my therapist for a higher dosage. The last time I took them I was on sertraline (Zoloft) and it didn't really do anything except make me not horny anymore.

Do you have any expierence with high dosage jew pills? I just want the pain to stop but I don't want to develop ED :cryfeels:
Doesnt work

Jewpills only seem to work for some people.

just do gummies

Don't do it man. Jewpills are bad for you and won't solve anything.

tbh my jewpills work for me, keep me not suicidal i take welbutrin XL extended release and 400 mg abilify maintena

This is my experience with SSRIs, people say they're all the same but I disagree there are differences

But SSRIs overall aren't strong enough and won't do much specially if you have anxiety

Alprazolam (xanax) is very strong and makes you sleep like a baby, you'll become a zombie and not care about anything, but benzos are extremely addictive and have terrible withdrawal once you stop taking them

You won't, stop believing everything you read hear, the side effects aren't permanent
Maybe I need to ask for paroxetine since I get really bad panic attacks.

I was on a high does of zoloft and the side effects lasted for years after I stopped taking it. In fact, 10 years later I still have side effects from time to time. Scary stuff.
What were the side effects?

dexamfetmine en larozepam zijn makkelijk te krijgen + vet chill

Fluoxetine daily

I have irreparable anhedonia after being on Risperidone for 3 years.