Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone ever played any of these games? (nostalgia)

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Medal of Honor Allied Assault my first FPS game I played it when I was 7 years old

Battlefield 2

Battleon Adventurequest

Crash Bandicoot

Day Of Defeat

Dragonball Z (Nintendo Gameboy)

GTA 2

Hercules (PS1)

Pokemon Silver gen 2 1999 (My favorite game ever)

Ratchet and Clank (PS2)

Sly Cooper Band of thieves (PS2)

Apparently I can´t upload anymore but these are a few of some amazing games I played in my childhood I hope it wakes up some nostalgia in some of you it certainly does in me.

Last edited:
bf2 is awesome tbh, just gotta have some mods like AIX2 for more content and fun. relaxing to play in with bots

bf2 is awesome tbh, just gotta have some mods like AIX2 for more content and fun. relaxing to play in with bots
Imo Battlefield 2 was the best Battlefield game EVER, the next best Battlefield Bad company 2.

And yeah it was really awesome playing against bots in BF2.

Only Pokemon Silver and that was on an emulator.

Only Pokemon Silver and that was on an emulator.
Too bad it was on the emulator but I hope you had fun, it was the best game I have ever played in my entire life on gameboy though.

Too bad it was on the emulator but I hope you had fun, it was the best game I have ever played in my entire life on gameboy though.
The first ever game I played was Pokemon Heartgold on the DS. Am i too young lol

I’ve played a few of them, some on the original console and some on an emulator

Only crash bandicoot

I'm not an oldcel but I've played band of theives (so much nostalgia ngl). I've also played the remakes of silver, ratchet and clank and crash bandicoot though.

Where are my SEGAcels at? This game was my childhood, me and my brother spent so much time playing it even though we got a german copy and we didn't understand it so we just used dictionary.

Surprisingly, I've played none of those games. My childhood wasn't necessarily all about entertainment and play sadly.

Gta 2 is one of my faves ever, also first Ratchet & Clank for the music alone. The Crash-game in the pic is Crash Bash which I haven't played as much as other games from the series on PS1, Crash Team Racing is the bomb though.

I used to play GTA games

Was always a fan of the crash bandicoot series, it was one of the first ever games i played on it for the PlayStation 1 back in christmas 97, good times

R and C was nice

Maria also was a OG good game

Ocarina of time gives me nostalgia

Ratchet and Clank (PS2)
oh men this was my favorite game, i probaly finished it 5 times on my ps2, and even finished it emulating on my pc.

i love this game so much it's ridiculous

i had the entire series on ps2 and ps3, till my ps3 broke down, and the tv i used to play ps2 borke.

Crash Bandicoot, Ratchet and Clank, and Sly Cooper. No one seems to remember Sly Cooper anymore.

How old are you
I will turn 25 next month.

Yes bro I remember Gta II
Imo one of the best GTA games ever, I remember being so excited to play it every time.
:feelscry:

I’m so old bro.
I hear you I will turn 25 next month and feel like I turn 50, I just want to be a carefree 9 year old child again living a happy life in paradise, and seeing these nostalgic games hit so hard especially the Pokemon Silver because I can still remember have it felt back when I played it for the first time after I got the game for Christmas back in the year 2000 and I will never experience such happiness again :feelscry:

oh men this was my favorite game, i probaly finished it 5 times on my ps2, and even finished it emulating on my pc.

i love this game so much it's ridiculous

i had the entire series on ps2 and ps3, till my ps3 broke down, and the tv i used to play ps2 borke.
I was such a great game and the world was so beautiful and exciting.
Crash Bandicoot, Ratchet and Clank, and Sly Cooper. No one seems to remember Sly Cooper anymore.
Which is sad because Sly Cooper band of thieves was one of my favorite games, me and some friends even used to play it outside of the game where we were different characters on missions I still remember sitting in the living room playing it with my best friend and my little brother damn I miss those perfect years of pure happiness and excitement.

Just played crash bandicoot

Ratchet and Clank and AdventureQuest :feelsokman:
Great games. I use to play so much AdventureQuest I love how simple yet fun a game like that was.

I was such a great game and the world was so beautiful and exciting.
they made a reboot of it, but it simply doesen't cary the same spirit

they made a reboot of it, but it simply doesen't cary the same spirit
I agree, many of the reboots like Spyro or Crash Bandicoot simply look stunning, but there was a charm in the "bad" graphics, like in Spyro you can´t even recognize many of the characters in the rebooted version also when games are cartoonish it actually looks out of place with too good graphics like I noticed on the new Dragonball Z game, again the graphics are stunning but you can see the characters are drawn and their sorroundings look so incredibly that it almost feels like a cartoon dropped in a live action game; this was just for the DBZ game but I am sure there are other games where it´s similar one more being Kingdom Hearts the newest one, they are cartoon characters put in a game with stunning graphics and sometimes it can love like a mix between live action and cartoon that is why I think good graphics is bad for all these wonderful games and that they might be more enjoyable back in the day in comparison to if a child plays a rebooted version.

Spyro or Crash Bandicoot simply look stunning, but there was a charm in the "bad" graphics, like in Spyro you can´t even recognize many of the characters in the rebooted version
to be fair i love the graphical improvment, my issue is how they changed plots and mechanics on the R&C reboot, the crash and spyro ones keep mostly the same mechanics only changing graphics.

Yeah AQ was awesome. I even got my mom to buy me the character upgrade lol.
By character upgrade do you mean Guardian? Because I got my parents to pay for that too so I could do more stuff in the game and buy extra items.

Medal of Honor Allied Assault my first FPS game I played it when I was 7 years old

Battlefield 2
View attachment 99219

Battleon Adventurequest
View attachment 99220

Crash Bandicoot
View attachment 99221

Day Of Defeat
View attachment 99222

Dragonball Z (Nintendo Gameboy)
View attachment 99223

GTA 2
View attachment 99224

Hercules (PS1)
View attachment 99225

Pokemon Silver gen 2 1999 (My favorite game ever)
View attachment 99226

Ratchet and Clank (PS2)
View attachment 99228

Sly Cooper Band of thieves (PS2)
View attachment 99229

Apparently I can´t upload anymore but these are a few of some amazing games I played in my childhood I hope it wakes up some nostalgia in some of you it certainly does in me.

I played lots of sly cooper and adventurequest, the latter was sort of strange, like you had to pay to be a guardian and do anything and everything was too high-level for my character

Goldeneye on n64 is still a fuckin excellent game.

adventure quest = based

I loved the original GTA on PC. I used to get my wanted level to maximum, get the cops to chase me on foot and go up those red footbridges over the main roads in San Andreas - the cops were too retarded to figure out how to follow me up and would run back and forth across the main road until another cop car rushed onto the scene and splattered them. Good times.

The Sly Cooper series was excellent. My favorite antagonist was Dimitri.

I loved the original GTA on PC. I used to get my wanted level to maximum, get the cops to chase me on foot and go up those red footbridges over the main roads in San Andreas - the cops were too retarded to figure out how to follow me up and would run back and forth across the main road until another cop car rushed onto the scene and splattered them. Good times.
I remember doing that too I miss the stupid AI`s like how the ambulances wold run over several people just to get to one haha.

The Sly Cooper series was excellent. My favorite antagonist was Dimitri.
View attachment 100126
Perfect image for Sly Cooper Band of Thieves I still remember sitting in the living room of my best friend´s house playing this mission while enjoying the soundtrack to it, we also had a lot of private jokes about Dimitri like the way he walked, good times.

Out of those I played Allied Assault, Crash Bandicoot, GTA 2 and Ratchet and Clank. R&C games were so fun tbhtbh.