Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone ever noticed that chads usually agree with the blackpill? its typically normies who disagree

Subhumanoid

Subhumanoid

Recruit
★★★★
Most chads realize that it's due to their looks why they are so successful with women. Whilst most normies cope and think it's all about the personality! lol

Blackpill is far clearer at the extreme end of the spectrum.

Not always, there are many chads who consider their success a result of their "charisma":lul:

Chads are dumbasses who should be Stacy only, they just have to put their sausage in ugly foidlets though apparently

not necessarily, I've met a lot of completely oblivious bluepilled chads and very quietly blackpilled low tier normies

Not always, there are many chads who consider their success a result of their "charisma":lul:

Some though maybe not as many as you might think.

A lot of them know the truth but will LARP bluepill for the lulz because foids like it.

Secretly though, they know, and probably insult the foids in private like "you don't really like me for my personality you just crave my cock" while fucking their ass.

Chads are dumbasses who should be Stacy only, they just have to put their sausage in ugly foidlets though apparently
NGL if I was Chad if an ugly girl had a better personality than a Stacy I'd still go for her probably.

But a lot of the time it's actually just that the Beckys are more desperate whereas Stacy has so many Chad options she can set up bigger hoops than Beckys do for Melvins

Disagree there are many chads incredibly bluepilled imo and lack a massive amount of self awareness.

Most chads realize that it's due to their looks why they are so successful with women. Whilst most normies cope and think it's all about the personality! lol
Most men gladly accept the money and status pills, but won't accept the looks pill. Why? Because any man can potentially come into money or status, either by earning it or by luck (like winning the lottery or being left alot of money by a long lost rich uncle) so the money and status pills seem kind of fair. So when men see other men who slay foids, they are quick to attribute it money or status or game.

The looks pill is inherently unfair. You can't earn good looks or height. If you're ugly, there's no realistic hypothetical situation in which you will become good looking tomorrow, like how you could hypothetically win the lotto tomorrow.

It's not fair that Chad can have an active sex life simply because of how he looks while you are a virgin in your 20s because of how you look. But that is the reality.

This, too many of them are so wrapped up in themselves they think their successes with women are due to some hard work on their part, or some characteristic they think they have control over, or some personality trait they think they earned and then they look down on us because they think we fail due to things that are our own fault and refuse to consider that success with women is completely out of one's control.

IRL the only person I've ever met who was even remotely willing to consider the black pill is a normie himself, and it's only because he just so happens to have grown up around and become friends with a lot of low-tier normie males who struggle, and an incel or two who can't make it no matter what they do, me being one of those incels, obviously. If it wasn't for that exposure, he'd probably be just like everybody else. People don't see the way things are, and most of those who do try to forget because the truth isn't pleasant, and that's putting it extremely mildly.

Most men gladly accept the money and status pills, but won't accept the looks pill. Why? Because any man can potentially come into money or status, either by earning it or by luck (like winning the lottery or being left alot of money by a long lost rich uncle) so the money and status pills seem kind of fair. So when men see other men who slay foids, they are quick to attribute it money or status or game.

The looks pill is inherently unfair. You can't earn good looks or height. If you're ugly, there's no realistic hypothetical situation in which you will become good looking tomorrow, like how you could hypothetically win the lotto tomorrow.

It's not fair that Chad can have an active sex life simply because of how he looks while you are a virgin in your 20s because of how you look. But that is the reality.
I think you're right, but for the wrong reason. I think men attribute success with women to "controllable" factors not out of some altruism or idea of "fairness," but rather to protect their own egos: if they attribute success with women to "controllable" factors, then if they fail, they can just tell themselves it was their own fault and they just have to do better next time. And if they're successful, then it was all due to their own positive efforts, and therefore, they earned it. It gives normies a sense of control in their lives. Accepting the black pilled reality of the way sexual selection really works in humans takes all the feeling of control out of our hands and leads to feelings of helplessness and being at the mercy of an unfeeling, uncaring universe. Most people really aren't willing to face that reality, so they hide from it behind comfortable delusions.

I think you're right, but for the wrong reason. I think men attribute success with women to "controllable" factors not out of some altruism or idea of "fairness," but rather to protect their own egos: if they attribute success with women to "controllable" factors, then if they fail, they can just tell themselves it was their own fault and they just have to do better next time. And if they're successful, then it was all due to their own positive efforts, and therefore, they earned it. It gives normies a sense of control in their lives. Accepting the black pilled reality of the way sexual selection really works in humans takes all the feeling of control out of our hands and leads to feelings of helplessness and being at the mercy of an unfeeling, uncaring universe. Most people really aren't willing to face that reality, so they hide from it behind comfortable delusions.
That's the point I was making. I just used the term "fair" to denote that it was something more or less under their control and that made things seem more or less equal. Money and status can hypothetically be earned if you take the correct action in the correct steps. But looks can't be earned

Last edited:
Most chads realize that it's due to their looks why they are so successful with women.
No they don’t. Every chadlite/chad thinks it’s their good personality that gets them laid

Blackpill is far clearer at the extreme end of the spectrum.
This pretty much. The men in the middle struggle but still get just enough poon to allow them to keep coping and avoid frustration. Self-identified inceldom is when you get no fuel to keep the copes up and the camel's back breaks.