Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone engaged in successful boomer busting? UPDATE with definition

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
A boomer buster is some kind of metaphorical device to break through their 10cm thick skullcap bunker to their peasized brain and get them to acknowledge reality and 21st century problems.

How did you do it?

Last edited:
What is Boomer Busting?

No tbh, I don't have the necessary requirements for it.

@FemoidsGTFO @metabuxx @TheDarkEnigma @Diocel @Animecel2D @DirtyCurryCell
A boomer buster is some kind of metaphorical device to break through their 10cm thick skullcap bunker to their peasized brain and get them to acknowledge reality and 21st century problems.
I didn't get a notification tbh

How did you do it?
Interesting

No it's an impossible feat, its like trying to convince a nazi to sympathize with jews, they view them as inferior and flawed organisms, it doesn't work like political left and right

How did you do it?

BLM / leftist politics are fucking up boomers really well TBH

rioters invading rich cities and destroying boomer wealth is fucking hilarious

I'm not into communist or leftist shit but seeing two awful groups kill each other off is hilarious

BLM / leftist politics are fucking up boomers really well TBH

rioters invading rich cities and destroying boomer wealth is fucking hilarious

I'm not into communist or leftist shit but seeing two awful groups kill each other off is hilarious
Yeah, maybe it will shatter the boomer paradigm long term. But I fear they will die off and the next generation will step in after inheriting their positions and money and pull up the ladders once again. Boomerism is honestly just normal opportunism. Violence is mostly just angry people larping tbh. Nothing to be won without a real war and even then, the west would just crush them. Either way, looking more for a personal solution with my parents here jfl.

It is a shame tbh. A lot of your threads read like left libertarian critique. I hope you know there is a huge ideological overlap. They just see corporate wealth and power accumulation equally as dangerous as the government one, which they see as a mere proxy.

Yeah, maybe it will shatter the boomer paradigm long term. But I fear they will die off and the next generation will step in after inheriting their positions and money and pull up the ladders once again. Boomerism is honestly just normal opportunism. Violence is mostly just angry people larping tbh. Nothing to be won without a real war and even then, the west would just crush them. Either way, looking more for a personal solution with my parents here jfl.

It is a shame tbh. A lot of your threads read like left libertarian critique. I hope you know there is a huge ideological overlap. They just see corporate wealth and power accumulation equally as dangerous as the government one, which they see as a mere proxy.

I agree with your points. I'm not really sure of any political movement or parties that have single, non-rich males in mind. They seem to be nothing more than tax/labor slaves to all sides. Every political party or ideology I knwo of seems to want to use gov power or globalism to fuck over men and have a slave class.