Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It makes me sick to watch my parents

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
It makes me sick to the bone knowing my boomer parents sit down in the garden like normal people, talking and enjoying themselves, while they are the equivalent to me what nazis are to jews.

I envy my parents tbh

Same
I hate my parents
They are so stupid and pathetic

You wanted to make clear how bad they are to you by comparing them to nazis and yourself to the jews but since the holocaust is a dirty lie in Minecraft it doesn't really fulfill its purpose

You wanted to make clear how bad they are to you by comparing them to nazis and yourself to the jews but since the holocaust is a dirty lie in Minecraft it doesn't really fulfill its purpose
Another Stormfronter...

They try to make him work
Just work bro. Fuck your mental and healthproblems, just work. I can guarantee you I would have been 10000% worse off than now. It's not like I didn't try. I love how people who don't work are immediately put under general suspicion. The boot licking culture in this forum makes me sick. At the same time everyone complains how their inceldom is not taken serious by society. You are not different than everyone else. :feelskek: Everyone fights for themselves "Why society bad?" Must be the jews!/s

Last edited:
Can relate. I hate my parents cause they passed on thier subhuman genes to me.

Can relate. I hate my parents cause they passed on thier subhuman genes to me.
That as well. But it is not event that alone. I think I had some potential back in the day. They simply didn't care. They rather ditched me the moment the slightest hurdle appeared.

That as well. But it is not event that alone. I think I had some potential back in the day. They simply didn't care. They rather ditched me the moment the slightest hurdle appeared.
What problem did you face and why did they abandon you?

What problem did you face and why did they abandon you?
Allergies, back problems, nose problems, jaw problems, ASD, depression, anxiety, possibly ADHD or BPD, poverty and lots of bullying. That's only the stuff from teenage years/childhood. My life is even worse now.

Allergies, back problems, nose problems, jaw problems, ASD, depression, anxiety, possibly ADHD or BPD, poverty and lots of bullying. That's only the stuff from teenage years/childhood. My life is even worse now.
Utterly brutal man. My condolences. And you parents did nothing to help you?

Utterly brutal man. My condolences. And you parents did nothing to help you?
They drove me to a handful of doctors that was it. Otherwise they mostly gaslit or punished me for acting up. They prolly thought this stuff is like a cough and you get some syrup and that's it. Even the police officers were baffled about my dad. Thought he was my mom's boyfriend. :lul:

They drove me to a handful of doctors that was it. Otherwise they mostly gaslit or punished me for acting up. They prolly thought this stuff is like a cough and you get some syrup and that's it. Even the police officers were baffled about my dad. Thought he was my mom's boyfriend. :lul:
That's really fucked up. Its not your fault that you are here. Life dealt you a bad hand.

Because they fucked.

Well your mom did anyway.

Dad might be a cuck.