Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR anyone elses underwear like this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
idk how to describe it, its like a mixture of things all culminating into a unique smell.

i fap with vaseline (tfw cut) and wipe the lube and cum off with a dry cloth instead of washing with soap. so add that+sweat and swamp ass+farts and let that sit in your underwear for a day or 2. the smell will be horrible but glorious. its nasty as fuck tho.

i change my underwear everyday

jfl at wearing underwear. ldar naked.

I always shower after I fap

My underwear usually smells like nothing unless I haven't changed it in 4+ days.

:feelswhat:

I change my underwear everyday. I like feeling clean.

I change once every week

tbh i know the smell and ngl its a surprisingly good one

I don’t wear underwear. Unless i absolutely have to (like in public).

no bro i cant recall

lmao no man wtf did i just read

underwears me

I haven't showered in 6 months not washing ur underwaer is nothing

Last edited:
I fap into my boxers, but I don't wear them after. The fabric is a great shield between my penis and my hand.

When I didn't shower for 6 months, there was a green fluid in my underwear (I didn't change them the whole time) that smelt absolutely horrendous (It seemed to be a mixture of cum, sweat, shit and piss). But it was strangely nice to me.

But I do know the smell you are talking about and I also find it nice to smell, I think it is because it is our personal scent and pheromones or something (Because if I smelt it coming from someone else I would be disgusted but when it is my own it is fine) but I am not sure

Now that I have thought more about it it could also have to do with the fact that, that smell is associated with masturbation and orgasm in my mind, so that might also be a factor in why my brain seems to like it, as well as pheromones

Last edited:
When I didn't shower for 6 months, there was a green fluid in my underwear (I didn't change them the whole time) that smelt absolutely horrendous (It seemed to be a mixture of cum, sweat, shit and piss). But it was strangely nice to me.

But I do know the smell you are talking about and I also find it nice to smell, I think it is because it is our personal scent and pheromones or something (Because if I smelt it coming from someone else I would be disgusted but when it is my own it is fine) but I am not sure
Put 2 fingers deep inside your butthole and let it rest inside there for 5 seconds, then pull out your fingers and smell them. Tell me if you like the smell?

I haven't changed my underwear in a week or something.

Put 2 fingers deep inside your butthole and let it rest inside there for 5 seconds, then pull out your fingers and smell them. Tell me if you like the smell?
I am not doing that shit lol, but I do not find the smell of my shit that appealing tbh, not compared to the smell op is describing anyway.

No man no bro

I am not doing that shit lol, but I do not find the smell of my shit that appealing tbh, not compared to the smell op is describing anyway.
Do it, dont be a pussy. ur already past the "beyond saving" zone