Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone else wishes they were a dog?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
While we are rotting, dogs are out there living the chad life. Tongue kissing prime teen girls, lapping up peanut butter from their pussy, humping their legs and pumping them full of dog sperm. Jfl if you are not a dog in 2020.

This thread reminds me of this.
Potential suifuel

Nope. 90% of dogs in the US are neutered so its very likely that they'll cut off my dog dick. Plus I don't want to die at the hands of @BududubNow

@BududubNow thoughts.

Nope. 90% of dogs in the US are neutered so its very likely that they'll cut off my dog dick. Plus I don't want to die at the hands of @BududubNow

@BududubNow thoughts.
images

absolutely disgusting :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
Bro'.

She felt like a cheap whore lol.
She had to filter out the creeps & apparently it's not cool that a human male fucked her right after hahaha.

I don't care if somehow stupid white people find me cute. I don't want to get uglier than I am now to come back as a fucking dog.

@BududubNow thoughts.

I don't care if somehow stupid white people find me cute. I don't want to get uglier than I am now to come back as a fucking dog.
Yeah but if you get the right roll you get to sit around all day in the house, fed & get some pussy too while cuck owners work & you get to bark at ppl & bully smaller animals yet you're a good boy apparently.

Do i get to eat out white girl pussy?

Yes you would get to fuck white girls all day

Yeah but if you get the right roll you get to sit around all day in the house, fed & get some pussy too while cuck owners work & you get to bark at ppl & bully smaller animals yet you're a good boy apparently.
Or I get a roll where I get placed in the care of someone like DMX and become a real life Pokemon where I have to legitimately fight to the death.
Or I get a roll of being skinned, burned, or cooked alive by Asians for food.
Or I get a roll where I get my balls chopped off.
Or I get a roll that I'm in one of those orphanage things for abused dogs and no one takes me or cares about me (just like now), but instead of having a cope, they just put me out of my misery, usually in an inhumane way, if no one takes me after a certain age.

During all of this, I would still be ugly. No thanks as that sounds worse than an incel as there's too many rolls that are worse than it is right now. Something tells me the only ones that would get the luck of the draw that they get to fuck girls are the chads in this case.

Oh, I should mention that men fuck dogs too. Whether the dog is male or female. There's no way I would want that roll either. And being a dog, I can't do anything about it other than get fucked in the ass by my white male owner.
No thanks, man. There are too many horrible outcomes for me to say I want to be an ugly dog.

@BududubNow thoughts.
True true true. I would neuter all dogs' LIVES kurwa!

over for dogmaxxers

Nah I wish I was a cat. Your owners serve you but don't hassle you like irritating fucking reddit trash (cringeworthy shit like "doggo", "pupper" etc), you can fuck up rats, you can LDAR and eat junk food if you want, you can jump 10x higher than your body, you can run faster than Usain Bolt, you're pretty much guaranteed to be good looking and most importantly you never have to work.

dogs lead shit lives. imagine ending up as some castrated chihuahua and getting carried in a purse or forced to wear thpse gay dog clothes. if i had the option i'd choose some a less risky animal.

While we are rotting, dogs are out there living the chad life. Tongue kissing prime teen girls, lapping up peanut butter from their pussy, humping their legs and pumping them full of dog sperm. Jfl if you are not a dog in 2020.
even this type of dog?

@BududubNow thoughts.
JFLLL

they knot girth mog me