Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anyone else who just wants to be left alone ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Give me a small shithole apartment I don't demand anything luxurious , a nice PC and a simple job which any subhuman could do and I am set for life. I don't care about how much I'll get paid as long as I can pay my bills and internet. I'd rather starve over losing my access to the internet. If I have enough for cigarettes it is enough for me.

I won't bother anyone I'll be finally at peace. I don't want anyone reaching out to me , I don't need a girlfriend. I don't care about being a KHHV all I want is to live in another city where no one knows me. I won't try to make friend at work or anywhere I'll be a lone wolf as edgy as it may sound.

I won't pay attention to normscum. I want peace this is the perfect life for me but it won't happen since I live in a shithole small city and its not possible for me to move out all I can do is daydream.

Based Roguecel

This but swap work with NEETbuxx

Yes i would like to live in a Bunker

Angry Looney Tunes GIF

Asking too much from the kikes. Who is going to keep making them shekels?

Yes, and this is how I live now. People tire me, and are never worth the trouble.

Nobody cant hurt you and thats enjoyable, would like to live in some cabin in the middle of a mountain