Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone else who doesnt wanna rope yet is willing to go insane and sit this rollercoaster ride out?

Witchy_hyena

Witchy_hyena

Banned
-
I know im basically fucked and im bound to dissapoint everyone who ever cared about me cause they dont wanna see my existance for what it is and they shun the blackpill
I should rlly have roped a long time ago rationally thinking but i cant i just get drunk and do drugs to feel more comfortable with myself yet i still have this feeling of unescapable doom . and now that ive been doing this for 11yrs ive had 3mental breakdowns was also in asylums several times etc and in the end i dont wanna rope i want to embrace the shadow in me and become the animal i was destined to be become insane and even if i become demented ive known and saw the truth and stuck it out without just quitting
Also to anyone whos suicidal here
Dont see this as im judging i fully understand because ive thought bout it many times
But i cant i just cant do it call me a coward or watever . i always went towards booze and downers instead and tried to kms with them but dat didnt rlly work yet

Sometimes i want to rope but i can never do it tbh i don't know why

i will most likely ride it out for whatever reason. i know the future is only going to get worse and as the days go. i get uglier, girls are getting more hypergamous by the day, copes are becoming less lifefuel too. i don't think i'll ever have the balls to end it though i'm too much of a pussy.

i will most likely ride it out for whatever reason. i know the future is only going to get worse and as the days go. i get uglier, girls are getting more hypergamous by the day, copes are becoming less lifefuel too. i don't think i'll ever have the balls to end it though i'm too much of a pussy.
I get it . we better find some good copes then to ride it out

hope i have the balls to end my life if things get much worse

I will never rope. I will go out fighting in Paleto Bay. As should everyone here. Take as many simps with you as you can near Mt. Chilliad.

I will never rope. I will go out fighting in Paleto Bay. As should everyone here. Take as many simps with you as you can near Mt. Chilliad.
Very gta5 online
hope i have the balls to end my life if things get much worse
If things get much worse we should just go live in the junglez

Last edited:
All results are the same. May as well see what this shitpipe has to offer. This perception changes what you care about and what you see as pain imo

All results are the same. May as well see what this shitpipe has to offer. This perception changes what you care about and what you see as pain imo
Ye dats my perspective on it also

copes are becoming less lifefuel too.
There will be sexbots and artificial wombs, and men will learn to stop being cucked faggots this decade I'm predicting.
If things get much worse we should just go live in the junglez
We need to build incelistan soon.