Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else watch Watamote?

S

shooterboss

Banned
-
[img=195x193]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/922/641/6d2.jpg[/img]
For anyone who's finished the anime, does she become a normie by the end? I freakin' love this character, but my respect for her will instantly shatter if it ends that way.

female character being a NEET, fuckin lol. ruins my suspension of disbelief, sorry.

incelkingkong said:
female character being a NEET, fuckin lol. ruins my suspension of disbelief, sorry.

this lol

Animes are bleupilled crap. Tehy imagine a world where gender's are equal. Girls are just as social/lonely and approachable as boys are. All bullshit.

incelman said:
Animes are bleupilled crap. Tehy imagine a world where gender's are equal. Girls are just as social/lonely and approachable as boys are. All bullshit.

+1

I was really into Watamote when it first came out and was big on 4chan, she was my number 1 waifu until I lost interest in anime.

The anime was so disappointing. They took an amazing manga and turned it into run of the mill moeshit.

I haven't kept up with the manga in like 5 years but apparently she becomes a normie or something.

Goddamn I can't believe that shit came out in 2011

incelkingkong said:

This

>implying she wouldn't have 15 beta orbiters and fuck 5 different chads if the anime would be a bit realistic

Anime's trash, it's basically taking women and amplifying all their degenerate personality dysfunctions.

Boss: Wendy did you get the memo...
Wendy: OHHAIII BOSSU-CHAN, IY FORGOTO TOAH CHECKU MI EMAILZUUUUU, VELLY SOLLY DOMO *jumping up and down flopping triple-j sized breasts crying her fucking eyes out*.

God fucking damn I can't stand anime shit with a burning passion it's just fucking retarded to me.

fagotonabike said:
This

>implying she wouldn't have 15 beta orbiters and fuck 5 different chads if the anime would be a bit realistic

Yeah. I really liked watamote when I was young and not full black pilled, I thought "wow autismo neet girl awesome and its funny too tee hee shes like me!"

Watamote was basically a story about a incel faggot who happened to be a girl and thus gave it appeal.

if you want real hardcore stuff you have to like that Big Boy anime like Legend Of The Strongest Man Kurosawa

Jexistential_ said:
Anime's trash, it's basically taking women and amplifying all their degenerate personality dysfunctions.

Boss: Wendy did you get the memo...
Wendy: OHHAIII BOSSU-CHAN, IY FORGOTO TOAH CHECKU MI EMAILZUUUUU, VELLY SOLLY DOMO *jumping up and down flopping triple-j sized breasts crying her fucking eyes out*.

God fucking damn I can't stand anime shit with a burning passion it's just fucking retarded to me.
Moe shit is disgusting but what made anime popular in the West with normalfags.
Why don't you look at the ones with roasties getting gored instead?

I watched it i think she is really cute but as ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said the anime is really disappointing.

Yeah, back in freshman year. It hit me hard until I realized that Watamote is bluepilled bullshit and that women can not be incel.

Tomoko is my spiritual animal. Watamote was one of the last anime I watched. Marathoned it when the last episode came out. I absolutely loved it, it was funny and relatable lol. I remember giving it an 8 or so on MAL. The show would have been perfect if Tomoko was an ugly incel guy.

eggo said:
Moe shit is disgusting but what made anime popular in the West with normalfags.
Why don't you look at the ones with roasties getting gored instead?

Shitty art style, shitty graphics, all of anime is shit to me, not just moe, all except for Death Note. I couldn't even get into Attack on Titan because of the guy's fucking pussy mentality always crying and shit along with that blonde kid.

Films like the Saw series are way more satisfying, except for the last movie they made which was pure shit