Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else watch Watamote?

S

shooterboss

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
23
Online
0
[img=195x193]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/922/641/6d2.jpg[/img]
For anyone who's finished the anime, does she become a normie by the end? I freakin' love this character, but my respect for her will instantly shatter if it ends that way.
 
Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
9,315
Online
11d 8h 11m
female character being a NEET, fuckin lol. ruins my suspension of disbelief, sorry.
 
cumgrapes

cumgrapes

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37
Online
2m
becomes a NORP in the manga
 
torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,530
Online
2d 2h 3m
incelkingkong said:
female character being a NEET, fuckin lol. ruins my suspension of disbelief, sorry.


this lol
 
Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,778
Online
0m
She is my ideal gf.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Animes are bleupilled crap. Tehy imagine a world where gender's are equal. Girls are just as social/lonely and approachable as boys are. All bullshit.
 
H

hindustan_zindabad

ancientcel
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
179
Online
2d 21h 8m
incelman said:
Animes are bleupilled crap. Tehy imagine a world where gender's are equal. Girls are just as social/lonely and approachable as boys are. All bullshit.

+1
 
ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
7,035
Online
1h 44m
I was really into Watamote when it first came out and was big on 4chan, she was my number 1 waifu until I lost interest in anime.

The anime was so disappointing. They took an amazing manga and turned it into run of the mill moeshit.

I haven't kept up with the manga in like 5 years but apparently she becomes a normie or something.

Goddamn I can't believe that shit came out in 2011
 
fagotonabike

fagotonabike

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
513
Online
0
incelkingkong said:
female character being a NEET, fuckin lol. ruins my suspension of disbelief, sorry.

This

>implying she wouldn't have 15 beta orbiters and fuck 5 different chads if the anime would be a bit realistic
 
J

Jexistential_

Greycel
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
17
Online
0
Anime's trash, it's basically taking women and amplifying all their degenerate personality dysfunctions.

Boss: Wendy did you get the memo...
Wendy: OHHAIII BOSSU-CHAN, IY FORGOTO TOAH CHECKU MI EMAILZUUUUU, VELLY SOLLY DOMO *jumping up and down flopping triple-j sized breasts crying her fucking eyes out*.

God fucking damn I can't stand anime shit with a burning passion it's just fucking retarded to me.
 
ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
7,035
Online
1h 44m
fagotonabike said:
This

>implying she wouldn't have 15 beta orbiters and fuck 5 different chads if the anime would be a bit realistic

Yeah. I really liked watamote when I was young and not full black pilled, I thought "wow autismo neet girl awesome and its funny too tee hee shes like me!"

Watamote was basically a story about a incel faggot who happened to be a girl and thus gave it appeal.

if you want real hardcore stuff you have to like that Big Boy anime like Legend Of The Strongest Man Kurosawa
 
eggo

eggo

inferior rodent
★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
192
Online
1h 35m
Jexistential_ said:
Anime's trash, it's basically taking women and amplifying all their degenerate personality dysfunctions.

Boss: Wendy did you get the memo...
Wendy: OHHAIII BOSSU-CHAN, IY FORGOTO TOAH CHECKU MI EMAILZUUUUU, VELLY SOLLY DOMO *jumping up and down flopping triple-j sized breasts crying her fucking eyes out*.

God fucking damn I can't stand anime shit with a burning passion it's just fucking retarded to me.
Moe shit is disgusting but what made anime popular in the West with normalfags.
Why don't you look at the ones with roasties getting gored instead?
 
Zyzz

Zyzz

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
199
Online
0
I watched it i think she is really cute but as ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said the anime is really disappointing.
 
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
13,647
Online
106d 7h 34m
Yeah, back in freshman year. It hit me hard until I realized that Watamote is bluepilled bullshit and that women can not be incel.
 
DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
1,721
Online
13h 5m
Tomoko is my spiritual animal. Watamote was one of the last anime I watched. Marathoned it when the last episode came out. I absolutely loved it, it was funny and relatable lol. I remember giving it an 8 or so on MAL. The show would have been perfect if Tomoko was an ugly incel guy.
 
J

Jexistential_

Greycel
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
17
Online
0
eggo said:
Moe shit is disgusting but what made anime popular in the West with normalfags.
Why don't you look at the ones with roasties getting gored instead?

Shitty art style, shitty graphics, all of anime is shit to me, not just moe, all except for Death Note. I couldn't even get into Attack on Titan because of the guy's fucking pussy mentality always crying and shit along with that blonde kid.

Films like the Saw series are way more satisfying, except for the last movie they made which was pure shit
 

Similar threads

Splintercel345
Replies
6
Views
212
Ehwhatever
E
Filthy_Reject
Replies
21
Views
296
Filthy_Reject
Filthy_Reject
etbrute
Replies
11
Views
152
Emba
Emba
Nanoventor
Replies
18
Views
274
ElliotRodgerGod
ElliotRodgerGod
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top