Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else want to drink and smoke with a trashy slut

I remember when I was a teen some girls pretended to like this guy so he'd buy alcohol for everyone and then they went and fucked Chads and the dude jumped in front of a train and killed himself.

Well that escalated quickly.

inklers.co niggas be like: "I want a pure virgin girl :feelsaww:" and I don't disagree but it physically hurts me when I see those hollywood type films about teens drinking and doing drugs and sleeping around and I see how much I missed out on ngl. I feel like it resonates with me more because that's something that actually exists and a lot of normies do it and it's something that I actively missed out on while "pure innocent romance with a virgin girl" is a meme and I've never seen it irl or even heard of it outside of the internet

"Oh but you're getting another mans used goods" It doesnt even matter at all if you're a teenager/young adult, no one who actually does drugs and has sex with prime girls irl is thinking about that shit, you only need to take it in to account if you want to marry her or whatever. casual hook ups with sluts in your prime years = You won at life basically

That's because our society has actually been degenerate for decades now. Even Boomers lived in a somewhat degenerate time. Arranged marriages were still non existent, and the modern dating culture pretty much arose out of the mid 20th century.

Things are just a lot more degenerate now. It's been a slow deterioration since WW2 at least.

I would still rather the virgin female. I just don't believe that I would need to have more than one female, as long as she remained faithful (which is far, far more likely in a healthy society that promotes JBF and virginity). I'm not even talking about the Boomer-era shit. I mean arranged marriages and even more strictly enforced monogamy.

Last edited:
it says wolf quoted my post but I can't find it

also Drake should buy me a drink since we were co-workers for years but he didn't help me ascend w/ any of the starlets we worked with

Only if i get to insert my penis in them

I'm straightedge but I kinda have a fetish for trashy foids taking away my innocence.