Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anyone else think we should spread the blackpill to as many ugly men as possible?

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
being bluepilled as an ugly man is dangerous. Approaching foids could get an ugly bluepilled man killed, accused of rape/sexual assault, beat up, or worse. Ugly men should be educated so they know how to deal with foids when they inevitably encounter one. We should be spreading the blackpill like gospel tbh.

i also think teens should be blackpilled. you know if foids are attracted to you or not when you are a teen and puberty wont help much by the time ur around 15.

There’s no need to spread it since it’s around us already. It’s up to the individual whether they choose to accept the harsh reality or not.

being bluepilled as an ugly man is dangerous. Approaching foids could get an ugly bluepilled man killed, accused of rape/sexual assault, beat up, or worse. Ugly men should be educated so they know how to deal with foids when they inevitably encounter one. We should be spreading the blackpill like gospel tbh.
No point they’ll just continue being cucks and spending a fortune on a 6/10 onlyfans discord girl

No point they’ll just continue being cucks and spending a fortune on a 6/10 onlyfans discord girl
it's good to spend it, although I prefer to do it on production companies rather than just naked girls.

There’s no need to spread it since it’s around us already. It’s up to the individual whether they choose to accept the harsh reality or not.
Yes, but normies will tell them it’s their personality. We need to let them know it’s not their fault

It really is a true and useful religion, if you will, and this is a post that I wont just say ok GrAY to, GrAY

and who said that I give? I know good content channels with good quality for free. hahahaha. idiots are the ones who pay directly for people like me to use it. hahahah

I've thought about it a lot, but in the end it's not worth it... If every incel faces this shitty life and dies at the end of it all with a fucking unhappy life, maybe that's the goal of life we're told so much about.

They will embrace the blackpill and join us anyway.

That's a very low iq thing to do, gray.
Someone being blackpilled doesn't mean he is not going to try to betray and mog your ass

That's a very low iq thing to do, gray.
Someone being blackpilled doesn't mean he is not going to try to betray and mog your ass
what do you mean by betray? I don't care if I get mogged.

Being black pilled too early is also just as dangerous. Many that arent emotionally ready for the black pill will :feelsrope:or go ER. :lasereyes:

I think its a double edge sword. People tend to base what they learn from what they belive in. Theres always gonna be the fucking pandemic of soy boy syndrome. It'll be good for those who see through left wing bullshit, but if its a soyboy... Well BBC or VICE or fucking CNN will send in there antifa comandos on us. Then again those comunist commandos cant do shit to us. So maybey Im wrong. Fuck it. Lets do it. People(who are not us) were already against us before there was even the term Incel.