Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else think femoids can be gross sometimes?

BadBreathcel

BadBreathcel

Doomed 4 Inceldom
-
Obviously we wanna fuck them but sometimes they are nasty. Peeing blood, stretching out vag unnaturally due to chad dick influx, etc

Every janitor I’ve heard of has said women’s bathrooms and MUCH MUCH worse than men’s.

humans are gross in general, gender doesn't really matter.

Is that even a question lmao

Every janitor I’ve heard of has said women’s bathrooms and MUCH MUCH worse than men’s.
In a company where I worked there was a woman who spread her shit beside the toilet pan. :(

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Alot of them go days without showering or brushing their teeth. Also, alot of them put on fakeup and don't even bother to remove it properly. Not to mention all the stds and unsafe sex they have.

Alot of them go days without showering or brushing their teeth. Also, alot of them put on fakeup and don't even bother to remove it properly. Not to mention all the stds and unsafe sex they have.
Bbqsanwh

if you look at a foid really closely, you can see they're not that pretty

Remember foid are chad bathroom

tbh they tell us to be hygenic but actually they are pretty dirty

Yeah I’m more disgusted by them than attracted to them tbh.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
:feelsohgod:

The people who do this need to be paid more tbh. Imagine this being your job..:worryfeels:

This is true. I had to clean the girls bathroom once and they have this little trash can with tampons in it. It smelled so bad that I almost vomited.

Femoids are disgusting. You only overlook it because you're so horny. When you're wanking several times a day you start to realise how disgusting and inferior they are.

My T levels have been so high in the past that I have been kinda turned on by their disgustingness.

wud fuk still

i remember camping as a kid and using a coed bathroom and tampons amd pads were littered everywhere. disgusting creatures

It’s true I used to clean bathrooms in high school at a job and male bathrooms had the usual piss on toilet seat or piss around the edge so of the toilet but female bathrooms ...

Bitches wouldn’t even flush and it smelled like a mixture of perfume, blood, and shit most of the time in there. There was a little trash can next to the stall to put your used tampons and that shit smelled like dookie and tampon blood ... the most disgusting shit I had to do was when I had to clean that shit out ...

Yeah, yet they don't see it themselves and call out men for being grosser