Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else super excited about Godzilla: King of the Monsters?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
HOLY FUCK!!!! The 2014 reboot was already great, and now we get a sequel with the OG monsters like King Ghidorah(2:01), Mothra(1:24) and Rodan(1:32)??? HOLY FUUUUUCK

btw, Should I feel bad for knowing that I'm feeling some sort of attraction to Millie Bobby Brown, I'll hold off for a bit until shes at least 16.

Was never a fan of godzilla. The only giants I like in movies are Ultraman or Gundam.

Not really but I’m hype for Dragon ball broly movie in December
F48ABEAD 6776 489A 9611 FAAD6D2AAC00

how do you guys not like giant monsters fighting!!!!!?

I will definitely go watch it
alone

But I always found the character of Mothra hilarious. Who came up with that? Moths are the least menacing insect. They're just annoying. They have no weapons. They're just fuzzy and unpleasant. What's there to be afraid of?

I'm not THAT hype but it looks good

Looks even better than the last one. Can't wait!

I will definitely go watch it
alone

But I always found the character of Mothra hilarious. Who came up with that? Moths are the least menacing insect. They're just annoying. They have no weapons. They're just fuzzy and unpleasant. What's there to be afraid of?
Blame the japanese

I too will also see it alone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back