Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else still fucked up from highschool years after the fact?

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I have unresolved internal emotional anger and despair that has left unresolved from my higschool experience 3 years after graduating now. I have at least 1 nightmare a week related to my 6 years there (my middleschool and highschool were combined in the same building), and it haunts me every day still. The social isolation and ostracization, 0 female attention during puberty, berating and unhelpful teachers, toxic environment, ridiculous academic competition, lack of sleep from large amounts of homework and mental escapism through video games, all fucked me up beyond repair. I used to lie to myself and saying yeah its over now so Im safe, but I seriously believe the mental damage that 6 years of literal hell does on a developing adolescent brain is unmatched and can never be 100% recovered from. Am I the only one here? What can I do to fix this you think? The major factor about unresolved trauma is that it can never be resolved in this case because I will never be a highschool student again and was ripped out of this environment after graduation so I have no idea how to confront these issues.

Highschool killed my confidence bro. The bullying. Too much. I used to be such a nice guy and a people pleaser, now I'm a demon. I want them all dead

high school didn't prepare me for anything

no because college was just as bad, only entering work made things a little better, though that too had its own frustrations and rage-inducing moments

High school reminded me that no matter how hard I try or how many ways I come up with, I don't make the cut. Not academically, not athletically, not socially, not romantically, not economically, not sexually. It's fucked. High school is a premonition for your entire life. So close but yet so far. (Quote from r9k)

The catalyst for your mental downfall in highschool was probably not getting any women during puberty. I'm sure most other problems just rose and fed from there.

mentally crippled by lonely high school years

I miss my middle school days so much I wish I am 12 again. God please I beg you I want to relive my preteens :feelsbadman:

Yes. Ever since then i've been anxious, depressed and feel like I don't fit in. It ruined any confidence that I had and made me full of hate.

I got over things easily tbh. I just have regrets for my shitty life decisions.

Highschool are just giant filters used to seperate normies from incels
Hope this quaretine stuff continues till 2022 so ı can LDAR in peace

No. High school was great. It probably would have been bad if I attended an American high school.

No. High school was great. It probably would have been bad if I attended an American high school.
Sus that an incel had a good highschool experience. My failed normie detectors are tingling.

Highschool was a nightmare honestly

High school reminded me that no matter how hard I try or how many ways I come up with, I don't make the cut. Not academically, not athletically, not socially, not romantically, not economically, not sexually. It's fucked. High school is a premonition for your entire life. So close but yet so far. (Quote from r9k)

4F79DC89 1434 4615 A86F 8890D4F4C86E

Sus that an incel had a good highschool experience. My failed normie detectors are tingling.
I am a truecel. Check my thread for proof if you haven't already.

Its fucking awful man
I should have gone Cho ngl

I don't think so, the second i finished school i went my own way and never talked to my classmates again except 1 guy, i still go out sometimes with him to kill some boredom.

Jews want you to suffer

The catalyst for your mental downfall in highschool was probably not getting any women during puberty. I'm sure most other problems just rose and fed from there.
yeah i feel you. To be honest every other period in my life was shit so dont matter that much. Allthought it does, aint life a bitch?

Highschool are just giant filters used to seperate normies from incels
Hope this quaretine stuff continues till 2022 so ı can LDAR in peace
Yes. Ever since then i've been anxious, depressed and feel like I don't fit in. It ruined any confidence that I had and made me full of hate.
The biggest sign of not fitting in is not getting women if you're a man. And as the Intelligence = Incel thread points out, the part on independence/thinking/lack of submission (to pop culture) should not be surprising.