Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else started growing their beard even though it's ugly af because of inceldom?

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★★★★
I used to always shave, my clean-shaven look is much better, but still not enough to attract any bitches so I stopped shaving at all and don't go to the barber either. I grow my hair and beard and I intend to grow that shit until I die or am forced to shave most likely, because why would I bother with it when I look like shit regardless of what I do? Some people are born ugly and are destined to be ugly, nothing to be done about it.

My beard looks like this nowadays, but black:

(not me obviously, just some random kike)

Ye I'm currently doing that too.

Can't grow anything because of soy genetics

No I shave my face but I am growing out my pubes. I have a really thick bush down there ngl :feelscomfy:

I have a permanent stubble, basically.

I used to always shave, my clean-shaven look is much better, but still not enough to attract any bitches so I stopped shaving at all and don't go to the barber either. I grow my hair and beard and I intend to grow that shit until I die or am forced to shave most likely, because why would I bother with it when I look like shit regardless of what I do? Some people are born ugly and are destined to be ugly, nothing to be done about it.

My beard looks like this nowadays, but black:
View attachment 949504
(not me obviously, just some random kike)
i havent shaved in a year

IMG 20231109 235029

it looks pretty bad, never going outside until i shave

I can't grow anything but a few whispy hairs on above my lips.

And people gaslighting us that genetics doesn't matter

de8eb693d13454cfa41d81d0d8bd2778.png

I'm growing a beard simply because people treat you with more respect in general if you do. So if you can, do it.

Clean shave looks terrible on me, so yah.. I grow my mustache and chin-hair out. I can't grow a full beard sadly.

like my pfp i keep standard pajeet moustache but i get itchy beards due to previous pimple issues as hormones attacked in teenage...
so for most times no

I'm too lazy to shave. I don't go to work or any place where I need to look presentable either.

why would I bother with it when I look like shit regardless of what I do? Some people are born ugly and are destined to be ugly, nothing to be done about it
When i'm deep into a bout of depression I simply forego all grooming. I let my balding head become all dishelved with beard and hairs coming out of my nose and ears.

No grooming will ever raise me above "disgusting" due to my ugliness, autism, baldness etc.

However, grooming feels good, that's why I do it whenever I'm not totally depressed and have a couple molecules of dopamine and serotonin to spare. I shaved my balls today. Feels good man.

Last edited:
I was but I have to renew my license next month so I cleaned up.

If your beard looks bad you're probably low T

I shave every couple of weeks.
I don’t really care if I’m clean shaven or have face hair.

It does not matter to anyone since I’m already subhuman.

But once my beard gets growing too much it just becomes annoying.

I grow my beard too

Like your beard doesn't grow any more than it has grown or what?
No, I just maintain it. I can grow a beard, but it takes a long time. The hair grows quickly into a stubble, and then from there I just get an annoying amount of facial hair for a long time that's not quite a full beard yet gets in the way.

My beard increases my smv by like 0.5 because it frauds my disgusting non-existent jawline
It gives me a little bit more confidence

No. Beard type isn't linked to T. This is the same lie soys spread about "neckbeards".
If you're low T, your beard doesn't fully grow it to it's maximum potential. That's a fact. Doesn't mean some people aren't born with naturally ugly beards.