Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anyone else scared to own a firearm?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
Gunz

I don't want to ER or anything I just want the option to go hunting deer for food (as laws allow) and taking up sport shooting

But this comes with the risk that cops out to murder you can use your firearm as an excuse to say you're plotting to go ER and breaking in and killing you and then putting your gun in your hands afterwards and saying you drew on them when you didn't

about the only defense I can think of is to buy a gun safe to secure your firearm so the cops can't easily stage this by putting it into your hands: they'd need to spend outs getting into the safe without damaging the rifle to plant it on you, which means a conspiracy would need to be much larger than 1-2 corrupt cops for it to work

so basically even if they know you own a gun, if you provide proof of having secured it, they would be hesitant to break down your door to kill you because it would be harder to stage self-defense

though it makes me wonder : what if cops go undercover as looters and wait for you to open your safe and then kill you?

you couldn't even use a gun for self-defense without incurring the risk it might be cops LARPing as looters

Last edited:
What stops cops from planting an untegistered firearm if they want to incriminate you anyways?

@TheDarkEnigma check out this soy Canuck

What stops cops from planting an untegistered firearm if they want to incriminate you anyways?
that's a good point, hm...

in that case maybe it actually makes sense to own a registerd gun because they'd have a harder time making the "he has an unregistered gun!" narrative work if you already owned a registered one

it's presence would just look suspicious
They will never understand the Second Amendment.
that's like saying an incel will never understand sex

I’m scared to own a gun because I’m afraid I might kill my self with it one day if I get sad enough. I have been there before many times.

View attachment 472797

I don't want to ER or anything I just want the option to go hunting deer for food (as laws allow) and taking up sport shooting

But this comes with the risk that cops out to murder you can use your firearm as an excuse to say you're plotting to go ER and breaking in and killing you and then putting your gun in your hands afterwards and saying you drew on them when you didn't

about the only defense I can think of is to buy a gun safe to secure your firearm so the cops can't easily stage this by putting it into your hands: they'd need to spend outs getting into the safe without damaging the rifle to plant it on you, which means a conspiracy would need to be much larger than 1-2 corrupt cops for it to work

so basically even if they know you own a gun, if you provide proof of having secured it, they would be hesitant to break down your door to kill you because it would be harder to stage self-defense

though it makes me wonder : what if cops go undercover as looters and wait for you to open your safe and then kill you?

you couldn't even use a gun for self-defense without incurring the risk it might be cops LARPing as looters
Yes cuz I’ll go er or kill myself

No. If I'm not doing anything illegal or stupid with a firearm, and I'm not plotting or saying stupid shit, or whatever, then I'm not doing anything wrong, that even cops hellbent on finding shit to trump me on will be able to use.

I want to own a firearm someday, legally, and use it safely and legally. So I've never been worried about that. Coincidentally, for sport shooting for sure, maybe hunting, and maybe something for personal protection depending on how stupid/complicated the laws are on defending myself here, I don't know yet. I have to move out first before that becomes relevant to me.
I don't see how that would change if you're a gun owner, or not. If they're out to get you, they're out to get you, it doesn't matter what you do or don't do. Just because you're not a gun owner doesn't mean you can't be framed. Our government is corrupt as fuck; they'll find a way if they're dead set on it.

I'm guessing you're in America. Getting a gun in other countries is considerably more difficult, so even if I wanted to I probably would not be able to.

What do you know about American politics, you "Canadian"?
I subscribe to Fox News Channel, your politics tend to be more interesting and dramatic
I'm guessing you're in America. Getting a gun in other countries is considerably more difficult, so even if I wanted to I probably would not be able to.
nope, I'm probably going to have to limit myself to airsoft rifles under 500fps because for standard guns you need to get a license

I can probably pass the safety course you need for tht license (once covid shit ends hopefully they allow those again) but even after you pass you need two character witnesses and I don't maintain interpersonal relationships

Bro, sleepy Joe stole the election and you didn't do shit despite the fact that you have easy access to firearms.

he didn't do any of the theft legwork, the machine did stole for him, they might even have convinced him he legit won

Youre being paranoid, why would cops be after you? Get a gun, every men should own a gun.

Youre being paranoid, why would cops be after you? Get a gun, every men should own a gun.
Yet, this isn't seen as a right in "Canada".

they interviewed me once based on my online activites ;)
Fuck, do you already have firearm license? If the cops are not in the good mood they can reject you for whatever reason.

they interviewed me once based on my online activites ;)
Fuck, do you already have firearm license? If the cops are not in the good mood they can reject you for whatever reason.
He lives in the illegally British-occupied royalist Communist police state known as "Canada".

Give Canada to France :feelshehe:
"Canada" is still rightful American soil. France no longer has a claim on it just as like Louisiana and the Midwest.

On the contrary: I WISH I had a handgun. Would probably not be here.

As long as you’re not a nigger the cops could give a fuck less about you owing a gun.

Then again Canada is severely cucked so just make sure you’re following all your local laws to the letter and you should be fine.

Also the less people and especially the less nosey “Karens” that know about your owning a firearm the better.

“Loose lips sink ships” as the old fuckers would say.

I almost got to own a firearm when my uncle said he was going to buy a glock pistol for me (he knows a cop who is selling one) but then he got caught in a checkpoint and they confiscated the gun from him. What a waste of $100.

Edit: I was 15 at that time, by the way.

Last edited:
not scared but I dont own a gun because I have passing thoughts of suicide often and I dont think that would go well with having an easy way to do it

Canada is severely cucked so just make sure you’re following all your local laws to the letter and you should be fine.
Lifefuel: CFSC supposedly resumed on July 16th so I could actually schedule to do it.
It's only been shut down for over a YEAR...
Who knows when the next round of lockdowns will end it, I'd better take advantage of the window to do the course.

IDGAF if I can't get references for a license for years, at least I'll know I completed the course. That's probably a good thing knowledge-wise even if you just rent at a range or buy a sub-500fps airsoft.

I'm afraid to own a gun, but not for the reasons OP is, I'm just clumsy and afraid I'd accidentally shoot myself.

I almost got to own a firearm when my uncle said he was going to buy a glock pistol for me (he knows a cop who is selling one) but then he got caught in a checkpoint and they confiscated the gun from him. What a waste of $100.

Edit: I was 15 at that time, by the way.
Based uncle :feelsaww:

just clumsy and afraid I'd accidentally shoot myself.
a big part of the safety training is always keeping it aimed in a safe direction, and always making sure it's unloaded before you put it down

I’m scared to own a gun because I’m afraid I might kill my self with it one day if I get sad enough. I have been there before many times.
Yeah there's no way I could keep a gun and ammo in my house. One really bad, stressful day... have a few too many drinks... start playing around with it...

if I had a gun I'd already have killed myself. Other methods are too risky