Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anyone else noticed how in media (especially anime and other rice media) writers often base their tragic female characters on men?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Take the anime watamote for example. The female main character is obviously based on a male incel (probably the writer's own experiences jfl) yet genderswapped, which makes the whole plot nonsense as there are no female incels. Why? Because nobody wants to see a man being pathetically depressed and hating himself. But when you change the gender to female suddenly the exact same character becomes cute, endearing and the viewers feel bad for her :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

There are thousands of such examples since Jap media loves to do this. I assume it's also the case in western media but I don't watch kikewood so I wouldn't know. If you see a female character in media who is complex and sympathetic (often with tragic backstory) she's probably based on a man/male experiences.

I hope the authors of things such as Watamote are raped by Manchurian bulls

Take the anime watamote for example. The female main character is obviously based on a male incel (probably the writer's own experiences jfl) yet genderswapped, which makes the whole plot nonsense as there are no female incels. Why? Because nobody wants to see a man being pathetically depressed and hating himself. But when you change the gender to female suddenly the exact same character becomes cute, endearing and the viewers feel bad for her :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

There are thousands of such examples since Jap media loves to do this. I assume it's also the case in western media but I don't watch kikewood so I wouldn't know. If you see a female character in media who is complex and sympathetic (often with tragic backstory) she's probably based on a man/male experiences.
I actually used relate to Watamote before I was redpilled/blackpilled, now I know why.

They make a bunch of reborn in the new world animes involving males but their suffering is only briefly showed and then they are killed in some lame way to be reborn as chads.

The only anime that expands on male suffering is NHK ni youkoso which never reached the popularity other things do despite being one of the most unique animes out there.

They make a bunch of reborn in the new world animes involving males but their suffering is only briefly showed and then they are killed in some lame way to be reborn as chads.
These animes are just wish fulfillment for incels. Which is an interesting point in that even incels don't want to see relatable male characters suffering, they prefer bluepilled fantasies where they magically become Chads instead.

Because men don't matter. Never have never will

The female main character is obviously based on a male incel (probably the writer's own experiences jfl)
I thought the writer is female and it was based on her own experiences ( at first, it clearly turned into a soulless yuri harem with no bearing on reality after a point )

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back