Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else notice how (they) are putting soy in everything

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Everything we eat is laced with soy so men become less masculine, that's part of their agenda. It's the same thing as putting estrogen in the water supply which btw they actually do, look up xenoestrogens in plastic bottles. Literally there's soy in every food we buy

06220CAB FB2D 4D6A B453 801EEEA095C0

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm soy good

even on cough drops there is soy today

:feelsseriously:
Lol @ you niggers
Ricecels like @pp183 have eaten soy for thousands of years

Science has debunked the myth of soy as a feminizing substance, but soyboy memes are still funny.

mogs me because gif avatar

Wow even plastic water bottles? How the fuck am I supposed to drink health water then?

Wow even plastic water bottles? How the fuck am I supposed to drink health water then?
You must collect water from the mountains and store it in glass or metal containers

It's started they're trying to promote 'beyond burger' and shit on TV.

scary shit,
israel is everywhere

I started somewhat recently eating Mcdonalds chicken Mcnuggets again, as I kinda missed this snack/meal from my youth and I was curious to see if they still tasted good like I remembered.

Well anyway they taste alright I guess, but what amazed me OP is you are exactly right.

When I looked on the ingrediants list of the tangy barbecue sauce packets I requested, one of the ingrediants on the list is soy.

So now whenever I get my standard 20 piece boxes of them, I try to switch over to ketchup after a while and not gobble up all four packets of tangy BBQ with soy ingrediants Mcdonalds usually gives to me, though I think once or twice they gipped me by giving me only two or three packets.

Oh well. They actually did me a favor, without even knowing it, in that sense.

Soy is in McDonalds ketchup too I believe

Heh, heh then its a good thing that I've been using my home ketchup for them.

Like a typical Wizard I typically get my food through the drive-thru, eat some of it and finish the rest of it at home, hence home ketchup.

When I looked on the ingrediants list of the tangy barbecue sauce packets I requested, one of the ingrediants on the list is soy.
Soy is the new sugar tbh

soy does not make it feminine, but weakens the body and makes it weak and submissive, as well as restricting height growth in teens; the goal is to weaken the man, especially the non-immigrant native European and to pull this narrative in the media

i take the least amount of soy

Jews own the means of food production! That's why everything is poisoned.