Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone else notice how men over 30 seem to drop out of society?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
- missing from the gym, but gym is full of nasty fat single mom 30+ cunts doing zoomba or some gay shit
- hidden from the work place unless an executive or high rank
- seemingly gone from overseas travel until they hit 60 or retirement age and then they're fucking everywhere
- not at starbucks or any overpriced shithole where white women hang out

tldr; they disappear or i guess give up

i dont go outside enough, but whenever i do its mostly old cunts walking around

if its chad hes slaying, if its a normie then hes betabuxxing or cucking himself and if its an incel hes ldaring practicing spells like the wizard he is

if its chad hes slaying, if its a normie then hes betabuxxing or cucking himself and if its an incel hes ldaring practicing spells like the wizard he is

Yeah the vast majority betabux starting early 30s

suicide rates speak for themselves, middle aged white men are by far the highest atleast in US

Yep, women have taken almost every public space. Men are supposed to remain hidden from society, specially if you are a sub-8. Thanks to our culture is perfectly ok to shame men for no reason. According to feminism, every male is a murderer and a rapist....

I've noticed this as well. I think most 30+ men just give up.