Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else not even believe women when they say they've been raped anymore?

UsernameIsRequired

UsernameIsRequired

Greycel
The only time I've met a woman who was actually raped (forced into sex completely against her will) is when it was a childhood thing done by a relative (which has very clear ramifications in the future). Besides that though every single other case I've heard has at best been extremely exaggerated. Then the same whores will be the ones to start an onlyfans lol

they cry rape over any little thing these days

from a philosophy view:

if all women were raped

then none of them were raped

fuck foids

Women have such a loose definition of rape that even normie men have raped their wives without realizing it.

They secretly enjoy it

Foids are programmed to be raped

Every woman has been raped or at least molested if you ask. Its trendy.

Rape is just social media driven false agenda

The only time I've met a woman who was actually raped (forced into sex completely against her will) is when it was a childhood thing done by a relative (which has very clear ramifications in the future). Besides that though every single other case I've heard has at best been extremely exaggerated. Then the same whores will be the ones to start an onlyfans lol
Funny I was drunk once and jumped on top of one of my sisters friends. I let her go when she kept protesting but learned later that her own brother had his way when she was still child and he was a teen. Well, she's gotta get over it at some point, right? I'm actually pretty sure I got beaten up at a later date by one of her guy friends over this, though they never explicitly told me.

Foid will scream rape if a Sub 5 tried to talk to her