Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else never tried dating?

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Waiting for info.
-
Wondering how many others haven't tried dating.

Ever since elementary school I knew it was over. I never flirted with, approached or asked a foid out. I saw it was beyond futile and would just be pointless embarrassment.

It's why I hate seeing simpcels here act giga desperate for foids and shower them in attention in an attempt to get a date. Why not just face reality? Why give foids the attention they so much desire when you know it won't benefit you at all?

I tried it 2 times and it was brutal, I won't try it again, I have 99% chance of being rejected again (I am too ugly and bald).

dating is hard if the foids are not into you period.
experience pill is brutal because chad has had near infinite experience and use them at anytime to cross-reference

experience pill is brutal because chad has had near infinite experience and use them at anytime to cross-reference
i wouldn't even know where to start at this point

i never tried after 10th grade, before that I have tried 4 or 5 times

Girls/Women at some point make it obvious theyre into you after some time, especially if they guess youre unexperienced.

Tried a lot but stopped because I know the end result

Im super high iq so i never tried dating because i already knew its a waste of time.

Tried it 3-4 times but it never worked now I don't want to try anymore it's pointless.

I would have tried dating if a foid ever said yes to a date.

I've never had the chance. Were there girls I wanted to go out with? Sure. Did they say yes? Obviously not. I've never been on a date unlike some here....

dating? nah, sorry

I have never been on a real date, I have come close, but “dating” is not for ugly males.

FUUUAAAARK SHITTY ASS POST

Most foids will give you unmistakable signals if they like you. But ofc you have to be attractive enough for even get to the dating stage. I am mostly rejected in 3-5 seconds, my only hope right now are two girls from the church.

Ever since elementary school I knew it was over. I never flirted with, approached or asked a foid out. I saw it was beyond futile and would just be pointless embarrassment.
Same

Wondering how many others haven't tried dating.

It's why I hate seeing simpcels here act giga desperate for foids and shower them in attention in an attempt to get a date. Why not just face reality? Why give foids the attention they so much desire when you know it won't benefit you at all?
I never stood a chance because I'm Sub5 and broke.

I never went on a date. I tried but just got rejected. Now I’m like you. I’ve tried enough to know it’s over. All I feel is apathy.

first time I told a girl I liked her was in middle school. She said nothing and just started tearing up a bit like I'd offended her before walking away and never speaking to me again. There was another girl I had a crush on in MS but she had a BF. There was one girl in my pseudo-friend group (I say pseudo because it's not like they ever invited me to hang out or anything) in HS I really liked but it was pretty clear she wasn't interested in me at all.

There was one girl who in HS who i chatted with sometimes during theater rehearsal and other people told me they thought she was into me. I said to myself "hey if other people are saying it then maybe it's true!" So I asked her out and got rejected. It was then that I really began to feel like nobody would ever want to go on a date with me. In College I had no friends so I didn't really even have anyone to ask out in the first place. Honestly college is basically just a blur at this point and I barely remember most of it because it was so uneventful for me.

In the workforce Literally every girl I met already had a BF so there wasn't any openings. Even the fattest worst personality ugly bitches were spoken for. I went back to community college for more qualifications and maybe to find some single chicks and there was this one kinda awkward girl i had a nice conversation with and considered asking out but she expressed that she hated JK Rowling for being a "transphobe" and I knew that if this girl disliked JK Rowling then she REALLY wouldn't like me.

i never tried after 10th grade, before that I have tried 4 or 5 times
You haven't tried in the most important period.The best period is to try when you are little, but you don't have that desire then.After 17 y it's very hard,harder than it is for a 4th grade boy for example.Just be first is legit in most cases.

I probably tried (in real life - not counting online) about 2 dozen times or so.
Was it like random foids you approached or did you have some connection to them?

You haven't tried in the most important period.The best period is to try when you are little, but you don't have that desire then.After 17 y it's very hard,harder than it is for a 4th grade boy for example.Just be first is legit in most cases.
I think this is cope, a lot of loners or ugly kids in high school are doomed. Just be first only works if your looks allow it.

I asked out 5 foids, IRL, by text message or through socials, and I got rejected 5 times.
Concerning online dating, I never tried, bc I know I have no chance.

You have to try of course jfl. You cant expect to get laid as a non-chad just by sitting and waiting. I tried many many many times and a lot of things. Real life approach on the streets, in the clubs (only went 3 times because the last time i went i experienced blackpill), at school. And online-dating of course. Downloaded different apps. Lowered my standards and dumpster dived. No results. Not even a date. Just direct rejection or being ignored. A date never happened.

Last edited:
Perhaps 75% of them I had a connection in some way in that they were in the same class, lived in the same dorm/building, were a friend of a friend. 25% were just random - in a book store, in a library, in a bar, once in a parking garage (which I admit was never going to work unless you're an actual giga-chad).
The ones you had a connection with did asking them out ruin your personal life with them telling their friends about how lame you were for asking?

I never had much of a personal life/friends so it wasn't an issue. I'm sure they mentioned it to other people and maybe laughed about it. But they didn't confront me. What you don't know can't hurt you.

One exception - one time I was renting a room in an apartment with other college students (found them on craigslist). We never hung out but we got to be friendly. One time they had a group of people over and they were laughing and drinking. They invited me to join them so of course I did. Everyone was getting pretty drunk. Their friends were a mix of guys and girls. One girl I knew was single and was overweight so I figured maybe I might have a chance with her. Tried flirting with her. Some of them stayed the night because they were so drunk. The next day, my roommates chastised me and told me she had to sleep in one of their rooms with the door locked because I creeped her out. (Really? :feelsseriously: ) They said they only invited me to join them because their friends thought it was weird they had never met their roommate (me) and I was locked in my room. Didn't talk to my roommates much after that. But one of them sort of apologized to me later and said he personally didn't think I did anything wrong.
Fuck living with roommates especially soy indoctrinated ones like that, i'd rather live with my parents.

Why try if you know you will fail?

Women are repulsed by me

I tried few times, every time they cut me off instantly. Its hard to approach a foid if they completely ignore you.

I tried few times, every time they cut me off instantly. Its hard to approach a foid if they completely ignore you.
I’ve never tried.

Fuck surgery, you already look good. I waited all my life for things to happen on their own until i become too old to even try.
I’m going to Japan for a wife and children. Oneitis is gone 4 good

even @Komesarj admits it’s over for me and that I should rope

I have never said this
4C9AABF0 E1D1 422C ACE1 CDE21DC03898

@Mecoja

Yesterday i suggested to one single girl for the two of us to go the park and hiking but she instead offered that me, her and another guy (LOL) go together.

I tried some dates, it was sweet.

I become depressed and meek living with my parents. My dad still orders me around like a little boy.

That apartment share was still 1,000x better than living with my parents.
I live with my mom who acts like a maid so I can't complain

Does my laundry
Makes my bed
Buys me food and drinks
Buts replacement oddities (soap, shampoo, coffee pods)
Gets me random gifts
Makes me breakfast
Wishes me a good morning and good night

If I had to live with a controlling barely caring dad I would hate it tbh