Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else never really cared about having friends?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★★
I never cared that I never really had any good male friends. I’ve always just been upset about being undesired by girls. If I had a harem of women on an island I’d be fine with never seeing another man again and I’d live peacefully with my harem.

I never cared that I never really had any good male friends. I’ve always just been upset about being undesired by girls. If I had a harem of women on an island I’d be fine with never seeing another man again and I’d live peacefully with my harem.
I agree. The last time i had a friend was when i was 15 (over 5 years ago for context), i had two friends at school. While i do occasionally miss the social aspect of high school (not that i was very social at all) overall i dont really have a desire for friends right now. Im just so high inhib and non NT that i wouldnt make a good friend. Id never know what to say and id prolly just be super awkward

Yes. Male friends have always been a waste of time for me. I guess that's autism because normies are nothing like this.

Only because I have a brother I'm close with. I used to be involved with religion and often felt "friends" were doing to their act of charity by including me.

I've always been the punching bag in every friend group, friends are cringe. They always switch up and treat you even worse when foids are around.

They always switch up and treat you even worse when foids are around.
this. I stopped caring about male friendship the minute they threw me under the bus for a foid

Most guys are worthless to have as friends and many of the actual interesting types are Chads that don’t want anything to do with you because you’re a loser incel and they don’t want your negative energy around them or fellow trucels like Tawd @Todd Thundercock who are so broken and beaten down by life and the aforementioned process that they don’t want to be friends with you either so you’re basically fucked and condemned to a life of loneliness.

Also fellowcels like Todd understandably don’t want to be around their fellow losers either because that just makes one feel all the more worse and loserish leading one to feel and believe they are better off alone to avoid feeling anything or like they have to perform for others or be silently or not so silently judged by them.

Thats cope. Just walk through your city and look at how many groups of guys you see laughing, talking and how much fun they have. You are lying if you say you are not jealous

no I really want friends because I'm lonely and never had friends since I was 11 years old and they made fun of me it made me sad but I want nice friends like I met on this website

The reality is humans are a social species, so not having any form of irl socializing is damaging. As much as I just want to say i dont give a shit and hate normfags

Yeah, I honestly can just live my talking to people online like what I've been doing with @GeckoBus. I don't like speaking to people with my voice, and making eye contact is awkward and weird. I just want a decently attractive girl who is attracted to me to be my partner and have us fuck a good number of times, like once or twice every week. Hell, whenever I felt like it. But I ain't a Chad, so that's just a fantasy.

Most guys are worthless to have as friends and many of the actual interesting types are Chads that don’t want anything to do with you because you’re a loser incel and they don’t want your negative energy around them or fellow trucels like Tawd @Todd Thundercock who are so broken and beaten down by life and the aforementioned process that they don’t want to be friends with you either so you’re basically fucked and condemned to a life of loneliness.

Also fellowcels like Todd understandably don’t want to be around their fellow losers either because that just makes one feel all the more worse and loserish leading one to feel and believe they are better off alone to avoid feeling anything or like they have to perform for others or be silently or not so silently judged by them.
It's not that. I don't care about being friends with Chad or some millionaire athlete, and I've been that way since before puberty.

I just wanted a woman that genuinely loves me, and now I don't want that so I'm a husk that society should murder. But, I'll gladly leech their NEETbux.

Same. Usually I interact with people and listen to them just to satisfy the basic social need, I don't really care much about them as people. Having conversations IRL is a way to feel relaxed depending on the person I'm interacting with (barring the completely uncivilized and rude, I can talk with pretty much anyone).

I don't even know if normies themselves feel this sense of "belonging" people describe, in my mind it was always an ilusion and paradox.

But I feel the desire for a romantic relationship and I think I wouldn't need anyone else in my life if I had a loyal and loving partner.

I would be much more happier if I could have a gf so so we could hang out with friends. It's not easy when your friend's wives are constantly judging you because you can't find love but supposedly everyone else can.

I have no friends, not even here. Every normie has a best friend. Even the other truecels in my school had true friends who actually wanted them around. I talked to a truecel sometimes but if I couldn't find him, I'd just walk around the building or rot in front of my locker. The loneliness was painful and it hurt even more when the chads picked on me while I was minding my own business.

I want to have good friends but it's not easy nowadays.

The reality is humans are a social species, so not having any form of irl socializing is damaging. As much as I just want to say i dont give a shit and hate normfags

no I really want friends because I'm lonely and never had friends since I was 11 years old and they made fun of me it made me sad but I want nice friends like I met on this website

I don’t have friends anymore because all my “friends” just tried to mog me and stomp on me. My health greatly improved without people trying to destroy me. Go figure

I've always preffered being alone to the alternative. Not because I actually like being alone but because the alternative is just too stressful for me and never works out well for me.

i’m a lone wolf