Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else missing dbdr ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
He was one of my favourite blackpill YouTubers. Although i didnt watch him that often that much due to me losing interest in everything because of anhedonia, i regret now not watching him. Its true, you only learn to appreciate thungs once they are gone. He made me laugh often with his stories and with imitating soys/normies and i dont think that he has any worthy successors. There are some BP YouTubers who have a similiar style to him, but they cant hold a candle to him when it comes to storytelling and delivery.

Nah, never got into watching him. Always though he rambled on too much

I suppose I miss him but I dont actively miss him, he was pretty open with his life so it makes sense it probably caught up to him eventually, maybe his parents found his channel or something which is very probable

I think losermaxxing holds a candle to him, he is somewhat similar style although people suspect him of being a fedcel/fakecel due to being 6'2

no his videos were boring and not even blackpilled alot of the time

I think losermaxxing holds a candle to him, he is somewhat similar style although people suspect him of being a fedcel/fakecel due to being 6'2
Didnt heard of him, ill check him out

Didnt heard of him, ill check him out
Let me know what you think, I am curious what others think, it only happened recently but now he gets a really poor like to dislike ratio due to fakecel/fed allegations

no his videos were boring and not even blackpilled alot of the time
Yeah, I thought the same, and it's why I never bothered to watch his videos. Rehab Room and Savvy Guy are much better imo.

He was one of my favourite blackpill YouTubers. Although i didnt watch him that often that much due to me losing interest in everything because of anhedonia, i regret now not watching him. Its true, you only learn to appreciate thungs once they are gone. He made me laugh often with his stories and with imitating soys/normies and i dont think that he has any worthy successors. There are some BP YouTubers who have a similiar style to him, but they cant hold a candle to him when it comes to storytelling and delivery.
Jewtube actually recommended him to me and I was hooked for awhile I think in 2022 I found him if you regret missing his content there is an archive though it is missing some videos it spans 2021-2024

I found his videos at the end of his channel kinda boring and preferred to read his community posts more.

At first I laughed with him and felt sympathetic. Then you start laughing at him once you realize he's a neurotic retard that self-victimizes every situation.

Yes. He was the only YouTuber I consistently watched. Apparently he only privated his channel so there's a chance he'll come back

Many youtubers made a video about dbdr deleting his channel, which shows how much of an impact he had on the blackpill community. Im still coping by believing he'll come back but it might be over.

He might come back but I doubt it
He might even end up roping

It feels weird for him to just fully be gone now It only just fully hit me yesterday when other bp youtubers started making response videos
Ive been watching his channel pretty much since he started

I suppose I miss him but I dont actively miss him, he was pretty open with his life so it makes sense it probably caught up to him eventually, maybe his parents found his channel or something which is very probable

Losermaxxing makes such shit content
Hes just an annoying fakecel complaining about how bad his situation is when its not even that bad

I would trade lives with him without a second thought