Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else looking forward to the 27" 240 hz Oled?

• Thread starter Saint Lives MattER
  • Start date
Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Self-banned
-
Coming from LG in December.

Glad I passed on the AW 34" Curved Oled.

Not a fan of UW, curved, or the 175 HZ. Been waiting for an Oled monitor foreveeeeeeeeeeeeeeER.

Gonna be a huge boost to the Vidya copER expERience

Rich kids with gaming computers.is @Incelius Savage

Rich kids with gaming computers.is @Incelius Savage
Rich? It's only launching at 999. I woulda expected more like 2500-5000 for the first real Oled gaming monitor

nigga the only things i enjoy are drugs, music, and endlessly browsing forums . i actually don't enjoy forums at all but they stimulate my retard brain the most for the least effort. how are your dopamine receptors healthy enough to still enjoy gayming??

nigga the only things i enjoy are drugs, music, and endlessly browsing forums . i actually don't enjoy forums at all but they stimulate my retard brain the most for the least effort. how are your dopamine receptors healthy enough to still enjoy gayming??
I wouldn't say I enjoy it per say, but it does kill time. Also oled is just better picture in general, including forums and music vids so

yes. I am most looking forward to them making some 4k ultrawide OLED monster. rn all the ultrawide OLED are 2k, I need a 4k one

I'd love to be still interested about latest technology. Now lesser Maslov needs came with vengance and demand to be met. But won't.

Can’t afford tbh I am still coping with 1080p 144hz VA panel

Cope you’re not reaching 240 fps at 2k unless you lower graphics settings or the only game you play is cs go

i was looking at the 42" 4k oled, it's still 120hz. 27" is cool but I need more width, those 38" ultrawides would be perfect size

If I have the extra cash by then, I might get it. Let's face it; LCD is generally very shitty picture quality. Terrible black levels with haloing. OLED monitors will actually make Stealth and Horror games look good on PC.

Too broke to afford that kind of shit. If I had the money to buy that, I'd better off buy a more powerful GPU.