Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anyone else like the radio?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★
There's something so amazingly nice about the radio that surpasses things like spotify or soundcloud. I love the sort of static sound it has when it plays songs, I enjoy the broadcasts of news and the wide array of stations (I mainly just listen to the news,Jazz,Classical or Opera)

I should order one, and if not one, two, and if not two, than I shall order three

I love the car radio. Brings back good memories. I often drive to empty parking lots at night and just blast the radio when some good stuff is on

I prefer sitting in silence to the radio because most stations are just repeating the same pop or nigguh rap.

There's something so amazingly nice about the radio that surpasses things like spotify or soundcloud. I love the sort of static sound it has when it plays songs, I enjoy the broadcasts of news and the wide array of stations (I mainly just listen to the news,Jazz,Classical or Opera)
Late night ramblings on radio or paid spaces (probably late night too) with schizos claiming to be witch doctors are strangely comfy to listen to IMO, especially in a long road trip at night or a power outage.

I don't like my local radio as they play the same 4 songs for hours. I really like using http://radio.garden/ though. I've discovered some cool foreign music

I prefer sitting in silence to the radio because most stations are just repeating the same pop or nigguh rap.
I used to work in a warehouse with a bunch of Haitian guys. They put on a radio station that would play the same 5 creole rap songs over the course of my 10 hour shift, it was fucking horrible

I used to work in a warehouse with a bunch of Haitian guys. They put on a radio station that would play the same 5 creole rap songs over the course of my 10 hour shift, it was fucking horrible
How did you manage?